NCAA Investigation/Ruling Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 10, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

NCAA Investigation/Ruling Thread

F what this thread was made for, I'll just let Luvtotha9s rant. Here you go 9s this thread is for you. Get all your anger out. I'm not beat for this right now, seriously.

JV, you and I have to discuss some things. I'm not feeling letting certain things slide anymore.

2. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

I smell facism....I saw you said no discussion....but i have to say...I have followed these rules...and as everyone knows I disagree wholeheartedly....a cap on 4 star recruits is ridiculous....I can see capping 5 star recruits(who don't always pan out anyway) but no other restriction is neccesary...its just overkill.....and dont give me that bull about working harder at recruiting to find good three star recruits....no college would refuse to bring in talent cuz they were past their 4 star limit.....its the complete opposite of sim....ps...this is not an angry rant...just my opinion.....I have followed the rules...it doesnt affect me in any way......but I do know that i have had to ignore some major talent, so I dont violate these new standards......seems like i'm in the minority....but I would explode if I didnt say my peace.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You know what guy, ask JV to change it back. Doesn't matter to me. Tired of you bitchin' at every turn. Second, I just put it up their because someone mentioned it to me. Didn't want it to make it seem we was just letting certain people/things slide. You couldn't just send a PM to JV or something. Seriously dude.

PS- This is an angry rant. I gave you the link to rivals.com and the top teams recruit signings. Our system is damn near close. But it doesn't matter to me, its your league. I'm tired of defending this system with you. You say the same thing everytime. It's not sim. It's very close to sim. You doing some crazy shit with your linebackers to get 60+ sacks (mainly against CPU teams) is not sim if you wanna keep it real. But whatever back to the topic on hand. JVigorous probably would only make Leo cut the dude in the first place because Leo was on auto at the beginning of the year. Good chance he probably forgot about the system too. Everyone knows Leo didn't mean anything by it. So just chill dude and let it run its course.

4. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

leo has struggled man....and you wanna limit what he can bring in.....I posted it for all to see....cuz I am,and have been very vocal about my displeasure about these new restrictions...I have nothing to hide....its nothing personal against you Jerz...I like you man......it took a lot of hard work to think something up like that....I just think its not needed.....thats all....no anger inside me at all dude......i just like to speak my mind....and since this is an internet forum...what better place to do it...and ps...as for my linebackers sacks, which seems to bother you alot...I just broke the real team record....which means someone in real-life football has actually done that....I could care less about anyones stats...i dont keep track....I play for fun

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Ok Wtf is the bitch about. No offense but Noone in their right mind would get a class of all :5stars: and :4stars: it dont happen in real life. Sorry but i don't think any of the CPU team classes have these crappy of a class because of the fact that users have an advantage. You want to play go after whoever u want i will destroy bama and any other team in recruiting. So seriously i think these restrictions are good. Leo struggles not because of talent on his team but because of stick work plain and simple. Sorry Jerzy i know its suppose to be quiet but im not going to sit by quietly anymore. Everyone bitched when the so called sliders were to hard. Yeah i took and whooped the CPU ass everytime i played them.Yet people complained about robo qb funny i never faced the robo qb.

6. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

dude....i'm not saying the whole class should be 5 and 4*....but if i have a choice of a 4 star and a 3 star dude....i wouldnt take the 3 star cuz i already have too many 4 stars......I would get the best player for my team.....and I hope your comment about bitching about the sliders wasnt refering to me.....I took a few losses against the cpu.....and never said a word...I have on the other hand complained about this recruiting restriction stuff...thats it period...why cant people have differing viewpoints without people getting huffy?? I didnt attack anyone.....Just voiced my displeasure.....i'm just not a sheep....if i dont like something I let it be known....and ps...I dont mind losing recruits to other users.....its survival of the fittest man

7. NDCOLTS1979

No i wasnt calling anyone out on the sliders but i heard the bitching about it alot and it was sad. I have the chance to get about 12 :5stars: every year yet i dont go after them because of the rules. i pass up alot of talent everytime i recruit. So i have to pass on :5stars: all the time because i would go over the number. so i shouldnt have to chose a :4stars: over a :5stars: i have had quiet a few :3stars: who were better than some of my :4stars: also

8. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

I agree on restricting 5 star recruits because of EA's biased views towards big time schools, IE USC, Ohio State,Texas,Florida....etc but restricting 4 stars is not needed

9. NDCOLTS1979

Flordia had 5 3stars players texas had 4 oklahoma had 13 in real life other than USC noone averaged above a 4.0 star so every year every team gets 3star players yet i have never recruited one with texas

10. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

i get plenty of three stars..some come in better than 5 stars....i'm not knocking 3star recruits....I would just rather get them cuz i wanted them....not cuz i needed to get them, cuz i was at my 4 and 5* limit...see what i'm trying to say?

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

12. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

lol bigtub

13. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

what shit again?? having a different opinion? my oh my...what has happened to the world?..I stand by everything i said...my post wasnt venomous or a personal attack.....just stating the facts.....and its my right to give my opinion...and nothing will ever stop me from saying my peace....this is an internet forum....people have opinions....they express them....people respond back in kind....this is America where we are allowed to express ourselves....I know i'm in the minority about this topic...that doesnt bother me at all......I will never sit back and stay quiet just because people disagree with me.

14. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

aye 9s homie...it was just a joke....trust me im not against you at all...you have a opinon and i respect that...both ways is cool with me...restrictions or not, you have the right to speak your mind....

15. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

LMAO @ Bigtubb HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

9's you stated your opinion and we will work for the ultimate middle ground.