NCAA League Opening (The Redshirts)- Xbox360

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by PAgamer07, Mar 1, 2011.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

The Redshirts has an immediate opening in the Big Ten. This will be our first opening in over 4 seasons, and we are currently in Week 11 of Season 7. The previous coach (Iowa), has gotten busy with real life and we are looking for a replacement.

Who are The Redshirts?

• We are currently one of the most successful non-premier leagues on the site. We have an incredibly solid group of coaches which have kept us stable since day 1.
    • A very active league. We have tons of content, user voted awards and a Hall of Fame.
    • A unique participation point system which rewards you for the amount of content you provide to the league.
    • Season stats are tracked and located in our Almanac for historical reference of the league.
    • A very fast pace. We are on a mandatory 48 hour advance, and have been since day 1.
    • "Sim" Players. All of our players know what is expected of them by being a member of TSO as well as The Redshirts. Cheesing and stat whoring is not tolerated.
    • We are a 3 conference setup with 4 users in: The Big Ten, Pac-10 and SEC. There are some major rivalries and even good schools have yet to win that elusive conference championship, let alone a National Championship.
    • Our league description and rules can be found here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/the-redshirts-league-description-rules-etc.26464/
    Who are we looking for?

• An active member of the community. My motto for our members is that: Activity, sportsmanship and "sim play" are your top priorities. And then actually playing your game. We want someone who will be active on our forums, be creative, and contribute and create discussions and features.
    • Someone who is not overstretched in multiple leagues. It is hard to be active, let alone play your games when you are in too many leagues as it is.

The opening is for a Big Ten team which is not: Penn State, Michigan, Ohio State.

The previous coach was Iowa and they are currently a 5 star program. The next most competitive programs would be Wisconsin (5 stars) and Michigan State (4 stars). The other schools in the conference will take a bit of work. But with a fast advance, youll be a couple of seasons in before you know it.

If you are interested, please post here or PM me and please be sure to include the link to your new member application.

2. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

The Big 10 is the little sister of our league. You should be able to take a 1* team and compete with those losers :D

3. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

4. PAgamer07

5. PAgamer07

Says the man who has been here since day 1 and has yet to win a conference championship :)

6. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Says the guy who hasn't either and is 0-1 against me ;)

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I am in the Overdrive dynasty on here as well.

8. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'm gonna use my power as the leader of the Pac10 (yeah, I said it) to veto a VT fan.[​IMG]

9. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

judging by your avatar it seems a response about brooms is fairly appropriate :thumbsup:

EDIT:

[​IMG]

10. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

[​IMG]

This is just not true.. Don't come on here filling this forum with lies [​IMG]

11. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Still waiting to hear from the Redshirt Commish on my status.

12. PAgamer07

Thanks for all the inquiries guys. My assistant commisioner (@AJ Hart MN) and myself will have a decision by this weekend. Its not too late to PM me with your interest. We've got about 7 or 8 good candidates.

13. PAgamer07

The Position has been filled. Thanks for all the inquiries guys. Good luck in your search.