NCAA Probation / Sanctions Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

NCAA Probation / Sanctions Thread

Hopefully I don't have to use this thread, but if there is a penalty levied on anyone it will be posted here.

2010-11 Season

Virginia RB Domonique Wallace suspended for season.

Duke sanctioned 3 scholarships.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Spose I will put this here, SDMDTSU has been kicked from the league for violation of rules and unwillingness to listen or cooperate.

Also Wisconsin RB John Clay is suspended for Wisconsin's next two games against Iowa and Ohio.

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

What exactly did SDMDTSU do, if I ask?

4. Bucknut88

Bucknut88 Banned

He wasn't playing SIM football, and when confronted about it he acted like a little girl and complained. He kept doing it against TK in their game even when TK told him it was cheese. We don't need people disrespecting others, especially the commish, and breaking rules caz they can't win otherwise.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

As Buck said, blatant disrespect, lack of following rules after being told he was violating them, among other things.

This site is about sim football, if that's not for you go play a arcade style dynasty with your friends. This site is to have a good time with good competitive sim players.

6. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

I'm probably going to get banned from the site or whatever...but I'm not going to have you lie on me. I showed blitz in the first drive of them game...and I never did it after the first drive. That's on my mother and my grandmother. You can't say I ever showed blitz again after you complained about it. I feel like as a commish or anything you have to keep a level head and be honest. Don't say I'm CONSTANTLY doing something that I didn't do except in your first drive of the game. You falsely called me out on stuff on the mic in a party with other league owners and then said it was due to being "frustrated" and that's not right. I played you straight up and you know it.

"SIM" is playing realistic and adjusting to realistic situations. 40 runs on 15 passes in a TRIPLE overtime game. Is in NOT realistic to stack the box? I NEVER manually walked anybody up to the line or moved anybody manually on defense. Wouldn't the "SIM" move be to throw the ball? Take what I'm giving up? I was TRYING to make you do something else. You went from saying I played a good game, to saying I was constantly cheesing you...two days later.

You can say you were "disrespected" but you disrespected me shooting down my integrity. That's all you can say you booted me for, but stop saying I kept breaking a rule. That's a bold faced lie....you know that. Buck..seriously, "keep" doing anything. I stacked up 4 of the first 6 plays of the game and then played 4-6 on the other two. After that I didn't show blitz on any other occasion in the game. That's my word on my son.

I just hate for people to be dishonest behind the circumstances. USC played me...and his brother came and watched the game. I guess I decided to change the way and "cheese" all of a sudden against the commish. Just be honest about the situation. That's all I ask.

I'm sure this will get deleted and nobody will see it...and yeah I check back from time to time because I had fun in this league...Take it easy.

7. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I had no issues with his gameplay when we played. He is a tough opponent.

8. Bucknut88

Bucknut88 Banned

This will all get deleted so I'm not even going to reply.

9. Bucknut88

Bucknut88 Banned

You want to fuck on me? You want to fuck on me??????

10. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

LOL it was late after a friday night full of tequila Buck...I was trying to say I didn't "keep" doing anything in that sentence I mentioned you...lol

11. Bucknut88

Bucknut88 Banned

lol oh ok.

12. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

If you do press coverage or actually blitz a guy, sometimes the guys will show blitz by themselves.

/shrug

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

You were running 4-4 and 4-6 a lot of the game too liek its a regular defense. You can stop the run out of a regular 4-3, just control a linebacker. Also the very last play of the game when you dropped your DT into coverage on 4th down - that was the ultimate sign of a cheeser for me.

14. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

That's the thing. I didn't I told you in the first quarter I don't run a 4-4 ever. In the thread you deleted, you told me to run either a 4-4 or a 4-6 and not stack the box. Now it's not a regular defense. I played 4-3, Nickel, or Dime on 99% of the plays during the game.

And for the record...I didn't drop the DT into coverage. It's 4-3 Normal, FS Blitz Spy. The DT was a spy...That's not allowed? So I guess a zone blitz if a DT goes into coverage is the ultimate sign of a cheeser?

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I know for a fact you didnt run those 3 99% of the time

But I'm done dragging this out.

16. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Well I had an excuse to finally post here so:

Virginia RB Domonique Wallace is suspended for the rest of the season by the NCAA.

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Duke has lost 3 scholarships due to epic backwards pump fakes. For what its worth it looked funny Killer.

18. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

After furthur discussion in the Commish forum, and other evidence regarding the issue at hand - Killernuts is no longer a part of Glory Days.

We decided that if someone uses an exploit like that - it is a sign of how they work. There was also strong evidence that he abuses money plays against the CPU. Let's be honest, I can't comprehend how he was having as good a season with Duke as he was with the sliders we are using.

I don't want to get into a big discussion about this boot, but a comment is ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.