NCAA: S. Carolina football, track athletes given illegal benefits

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by BigKing, Sep 20, 2011.

1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Can't wait to see what penalties are handed down. Hey BK, how awsome would it be if Penn St. and Notre Dame joined us in the ACC?

3. BigKing

Don't think that will ever happen. I've heard some ND rumors though.

4. C Young

C Young Walk On

Screw Penn St. - they can barely beat my alma mater....which is headed down to College Park to dismantle Maryland this week!

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I'm just hoping we don't add UConn and Rutgers. We need some strong football schools as the final two teams.

6. BigKing

I have a feeling that's exactly what will happen.

7. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

nothing will come of that damn witch hunt except a loss of maybe 3-5 scholarships a year. That mentoring foundation, the same foundation UF player Shariff Floyd was involved with, only had contact with one SC player and that was freshmen Damiere Byrd. Byrd's father is actually the VP of the foundation. Byrd recieved a four game suspension, two more games than UF's Floyd, and recieved the same amount of benefits that Floyd did. The only reason Floyd got away with a two game suspension and not four is b/c he gets to peddle his "I'm from a meager back ground and I fought hard to not end up in jail so you should let me get away with this" story.

8. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I'm close to just turning my back on college football altogether and focusing on the NFL. The NCAA is a complete joke and it angers me the way they operate. They won't miss one angry fan but I'll certainly not get grey hair any sooner worrying about what bullshit they might try and pull off next. I wish a few conferences would just go rogue and say F the NCAA. WHat could they really do?

9. BigKing

But how do you really feel?

10. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

i feel like running naked through the streets burning myself with lit cigarettes.