NCAA13 Rosters (XBOX)?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by The Richuation, Jul 6, 2012.

1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I see there are 10 threads at OS with roster projects... and a couple mentions here.

Two questions:

1. Who has the named only rosters?

2. Who has the best corrected rosters?

That is all.

2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

1. I always use Fairdale Kings. He does nothing but name them. I'll make a couple of tweaks from there. Last year I took Terelle Pryor out of the game and I think there was a transfer that the game didn't get in, so I recreated a guy exactly as he was for a different team, and then deleted the original player. May have been Masoli from Oregon to Ole Miss.

2. No idea. I don't trust people to tweak ratings because they think they are off.

3. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

I always use Fairdale Kings because he only names them.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  4. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Whoa there pig ol buddy, fairdale isn't harging for his rosters, he is just going to provide members of his site with his most recent updates as he goes along, so if you wanted a copy of the file after he got the first 10 teams named, you could have it. If you're not a member of his site, ya gotta wait for the complete file. Not a big deal, every year people ask if they can get the file early, he's just throwing the impatient dudes a bone.

5. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

First, Fairdale is not charging for the rosters, he's charging for "early access" to them. He still will release them to the public for free. He's just "rewarding" those who pay with early rosters. Which, someone is gonna share them anyway so I'm not trippin.

Second, I know CcAaRrSsOoNn3 and his crew are doing the "tweaked/edited rosters" and I've gone with his in the past and they're good to me. So I'd say look out for his. Other than that, I'm not sure, just make sure you ain't paying for these named rosters lol.

6. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

gracias for the info! my comments edited

7. btbam91

btbam91 Walk On

I can't wait for Fairdale's rosters! :D