NCAA13 Sneak Peak

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Matrix Monkey, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Watched it last night. Looks good, but at the same time its all stuff we heard in the past. Well we could control trajectory of pass with left stick and how long we press A button for bullet or lob. Now its 25 "programmed" ways. Sounds good but we'll see when the game comes out.

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

If they actually fixed psychic dimebacks and don't fuck up anything that already works then I'll be happy.

4. JohnnyClutch

I'll take that. That would actually be pretty great. Oh plus they actually do fix the disconnect from EA Servers/Transfer Failed/Freezes.

5. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

any news on monster swim move DTs? :doodie:

6. JohnnyClutch

I haven't heard any. Maybe on Tuesday. Or that might not be a problem to them.

7. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

i mean honestly, am i the only team where a DT just ripes through my good Oline at will and allows 6-8 sacks per game? do u guys slide protect or something? i just don't understand.

8. JohnnyClutch

I lead the league in sacks taken every season. To me it seems the ends mostly come unblocked more than the DT. I probably stay in the pocket to long instead of dropping back.

9. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

next time i have a fairly athletic qb, and i see the DT swim instantly, i'm taking off, sick of it.

10. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

It happens to me, not that often, especially against the CPU but I play a good bit of shotgun and I've gotten used to getting the ball out at the right time. The key is being to overcome those plays when they happen.

I also haven't had trouble with CPU backs steamrolling me but that might have to do with ratings. The only time I can remember it happening recently is when I played an option QB last year that would just shoulder charge defenders and lay them out but he didn't take off enough for it to make a difference in the game.

11. JohnnyClutch

I read somewhere its not that the LBs jump high to swat intercept passes but the fact that the pass trajectory is high enough compared to the height of the LBs. The new system is supposed to fix this. To me it sounds like the LBs will just be able to jump higher in NCAA 13.

I'm trying to undersell/not get myself pumped about the new the new version. That way if its good I'll be double exited.

12. JohnnyClutch

I run a lot form the Ace formations. That's probably why more sacks. In shotgun it seems like the LBs or CBs get to the CB a lot faster.

Ratings could be it. You did recruit like multiple top 10 LBs like every year.

13. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

Yea, my biggest gripe is with the super LBs in the passing game, it just seems like the depth of the field is just off, like the math isn't right, because there is no way the LBs could get to some of the balls they get to.

14. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Its worse in Madden cause they can get the 1-handed interception animation. I'm leading the TMFL in INTs with freakin 5'10" London Fletcher and about half of em are off that animation.

15. JohnnyClutch

16. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I take at least 4 to 5 sacks a game so nope you aren't the only one.