NCSU @ UNC

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

The Parrothead

When can you play?

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'm on right now if that works and will be for a while. If not, I can do about 10 EST Thursday

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

I can be on in 10 mins or so, let's say 1130 EST

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Works for me. Go easy on me! I'm skipping the mic for now as I've got a sick little one sleeping. Sorry if that's an issue.

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

It's fine. I'll be on the chatbox

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Oh wait nvm just noticed you aren't premier...

[​IMG]

7. Bl0ndeRedHead

Sorry man I had an emergency come up at work where they needed me ASAP, so my brother took over for me after the first drive where I scored, told me he quit in the 4th cuz you were up huge and the lag was terrible, I chewed his ass out for quitting it, sorry bout that. Nothing like getting called into work to fix screwed up paperwork at 9 at night fml

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

That sucks. Sorry you had to go in. Never a good time, regardless of your job. I didn't get a message from you at all, so I figured it was still you. Next time you can send a message and we'll try to reschedule.

As for the lag, it did start getting choppy near the end of the third quarter. I didn't think it was unplayable, but that was only what I could see. Could have been very different on your end. No worries about the quit. I sent a message that asked if I was supposed to continue. Didn't hear back, so I went ahead and did it. Chewed clock as much as a I could, but the one INT was set up with a clear path for the end zone, so I took it. Played base zone defense the rest of the way. Your starting QB did take a beating on a scramble and got hurt, but it looked like it was just for the rest of the game (hope so, anyway). Sorry you weren't able to play the whole thing. I'll put a write-up up soon so you can see what you missed. :)

9. Bl0ndeRedHead

Oh trust me I wasn't happy when he texted me saying "he's up 28-7" after I spotted him a 7 point lead. Hopefully he didn't cheese at all, but fuck me I'm never letting him touch NCAA again if he sucks as bad as it seems

10. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Haha. I don't recall any cheese at all. He punted when he should have, etc. And thanks for giving me some credit on offense. (y)

11. Bl0ndeRedHead

Haha well I didn't get to see your offense at all, and judging by the number of picks he threw you didn't have too many long fields ;)

But good luck the rest of the way, didn't realize you were so highly ranked