ND @ Army

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by DatNDaz, Aug 11, 2009.

1. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

ND @ Army

The one problem with the Thursday-Sunday advance that just dawned on me is that while it makes sense that we typically have more time on the weekends to play, it creates a problem when you go out of town for the weekend. Usually people are back Sunday night though I guess, but puts a cramp in user scheduling.

Anyway, my parents are flying in Friday afternoon and leaving Monday. I'm going to be tied up entertaining all weekend. The only time I'm going to be home and able to get on the XBox is after they've gone to bed (and I'll likely be a bit inebriated, good for Army. I can see the headline: "Army Ambushes ND After Head Coach Shows Up Drunk").

So most likely this would mean a late Friday or Saturday night game, starting after 10:30 Central. I can't imagine my parents wanting to stay out much past then, but it's possible so we may want to trade cell #'s or something so I can text you. Or I can email you from my blackberry, whatever's best. How does your weekend look? It's pretty annoying to remember that there's a good chance disconnects don't allow us to finish the game anyway.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    I have a dinner party on Saturday night, but I can play (drunk).

Either Friday or Saturday late is fine with me. You tell me when.

When can exchanged contact info if you want. I won't get bent if you miss me.

3. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Let's shoot for Friday night. The problem is going to be that I won't know exactly when. If I had to guess I'd say 1030-11 central time. Could be slightly early or later. If something happens and I think it's going to be much later than that, I'll shoot you an email. Does that all sound ok?

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Cool, you have my email?