ND @ Colorado

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

@justadude
    When are you good to play. I didn't realize we were up. Tonight's not good, I get home from work around 6:30 pm and I'm good tomorrow, Wed. etc. Let me know when you're good to play.

Goose

2. justadude

justadude Walk On

Tomorrow would be good. It would be good not to play any later than 11 pm CET time. earlier if possible.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

Early is great I get home around 6:30 pm est and I am usually ready to play.

4. justadude

justadude Walk On

That will be 12:30 AM for me. Is there a possibility to play earlier? If not then at least punctual :)

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

Holy cow, I didn't realize you were east of the Atlantic. I might be able to swing 10 after 6 est. That's about the earliest I can get home. I've already recruited so it'd just be fire up the ps3, load everything and play. Sorry. If this is too late on you I have no problem with you playing the CPU sometime today.

6. justadude

justadude Walk On

no, its cool, I can be there to get beaten by powerhouse Notre Dame personally ;) I will be online on the hour and wait for you to arrive. 6:30 EST will be fine.

I will be using USF and 4-3 playbook fyi (I was still testing, but will make it official now)

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

cool I'm using Michigan State and 4-3. I'll get on and ready as soon as I get home.