Archived ND, UCONN and Miss St fans might need to see a Chapel

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smace767, Sep 11, 2011.

1. smace767

smace767 Walk On

AS a Uconn Fann, I fall in that category. Three teams that lost games they should have won. Miss St didnt quit fall into uconn and ND range of disappointment and disbelief.

Uconn and ND should have won those games and it took epic collapses to lose those games. Miss St looked like the better team for long stretches of the game and i think they win in OT.

Whats crazy is Relf had the same option pitch that NCAA 12 has where the guy playin the pitch over runs and gets behind the HB. But as fast as the game moves with a helmet on, there is no way he could have known or taken the time to see if the HB was there. All he knew was the CB came up to play the pitch man.

Uconn d dominated Vandy's offense and got caught not ready in the hurry up but other than that was manhandling vandy. up 21-14 deep in the 4th, with the ball mid field and vandy had just taken like 3 sacks in a row. take a sack punt and win the game. Instead its a pick 6 to tie. A near pick six gives them the field position to take the lead.

ND was just bad assignments. You have to have 3 guys deep. 1 in the center and 1 on each hash and they dont let anyone behind them and the ydont move until the ball is in the air. even if Drob starts to run dont move until he crosses the line. Dont move.

I was a level 2 suicide prevention counselor so if anyone needs to talk PM me and it will stay confidential.

• Like Like x 2
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Go Blue!!

[​IMG]

3. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I will add that only a special player like DROB still gets it done vs ND and only a terrible coach/coaching allows a walkon QB to lose that game for Uconn. 3 runs and punt, put the option qb in anything. once he is rattled and throws the pick 6, dont leave him in the game on the road facing blitz pressure and call all curls. run all streaks and if its picked at least its way down field.

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

:eek::D

5. smace767

smace767 Walk On

OK im calling counselor right now.

6. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Go look at the third highlight on my game summary this week and then get ready for the call smace767.