1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

ND user game - Miami, LSU, Colorado?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by DatNDaz, Jun 20, 2009.

1. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

ND user game - Miami, LSU, Colorado?

I'm looking for a user game on either Sep 5 or Oct 10. Here's what I see as possibilities:

October 10 vs. Miami: Bring back catholics vs convicts. This would be my top choice.

September 5 vs LSU: ND and LSU have probably played 4 or 5 times the last 15 years, including twice in one year in the late 90's.

I'd also be interested in Colorado or Texas.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

The Miami game on 10/10 seems to be the easiest to schedule, and it would close both schedules. However, ND would need to dump a game. Any idea which game would go?

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

How about 9/5 vs. Florida? Seems as though my game at Texas is going to be re-worked.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

If you need a game I'll play ND. I would want it at my place though. If I do this I might drop my cpu against Oklahoma the week before though. Otherwise if Colorado wants to play week two or they can drop West Virginia and play that week. I know Florida really want's a crack at the Irish.

5. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I'd rather play Miami. Mostly because of the history. Partially because I've already got 2 top 10 teams on the schedule.

I'd probably drop the Nevada game, but let me think about it.