ND vs Cincy

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by GoGators, Feb 12, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

ND vs Cincy

When you want to play Beazus? The morning would work best for me tomorrow and Sunday. By morning I mean around 1030 or 11am est.

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Damn pimpin thats EARLY!

Lets see, tomorrow I work from 8 to 4 cst so thats out the window. Sunday is a different story, but Ill probably be nursing a hangover (being an out of work lawyer drives you to the bottle!). Is there any way you can play around noon cst (1 est) on Sunday?

3. GoGators

Damn pimpin!!! hahaha.

It was worth a shot. How about Sunday or Monday evening?

4. Beazus Christ

We can play Monday night if that's cool. Just let me know what time works for you between now and Monday

5. GoGators

Monday after 8pm EST. Hopefully I'll get out of work early Monday so I'll update you Monday afternoon.

6. Beazus Christ

Sounds good keep me posted

7. GoGators

It's looking like I won't be getting home until around 9pm EST. So let's play then.

8. GoGators

Still stuck at the office (with nothing to do but they won't let me leave yet). I hate my job!!! Maybe I'll be home by 930. Truly sorry about this, it's a bunch of BS on presidents day!

9. GoGators

Hey, just let Beazus go ahead and play the CPU. This is a joke. I'm not going to get home until late and then I'll be able to get up and do it again in the morning. I should of went to law school at least then I'd be unemployed or paid correctly for these hours hahaha. (no offense Beazus)

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

what do you do?

11. Beazus Christ

Lets just play tomorrow if Dru doesnt object

12. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Noles - Gators is an auditor (works for PwC where I used to work).

Beazus - I'd really prefer to advance tonight, unless Gators thinks he can make it definitely tomorrow night at a relatively decent hour (in other words if you guys don't play until 11pm EST tomorrow night I couldn't advance until Wednesday). Problem is, Gators is in the teeth of what us auditors call busy season, and he's likely working super late tomorrow night and every night until mid March. I was a manager in the audit practice, so I know how the jerk-offs he's working for think.;)

13. Dru50

I'll be honest, my preference would be to sim the game so I can advance tonight, but I'll wait and see if Beazus can play the CPU immediately after he's done with his CTL game.

14. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I was going to guess an accountant, and figured he was probably in auditing judging by the really long hours this time of year. I'm an accountant as well, though not in auditing, but have several friends who have been logging a lot of hours lately.

15. Dru50

I did 8 years in the public accounting realm and finally couldn't take the 12-15 hour days (even when things were supposedly 'slow') and the whole never seeing my kids thing. It's definitely a rough life to lead, overworked and underpaid. But these days, I guess everyone who has any work should be thankful.