1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

ND vs. Louisville

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

ND vs. Louisville

Big Hoff, I know you said you could do 11 pm EST tonight, can you do any earlier tonight or Tuesday night?

2. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

I'll try and make it between 8:30p-9:30p it'll most likely be closer 9:00p if I can make it. I'm at school and work from 8:30a-10:30p on Tuesday.

3. Juggernautblitz

Damn, that is some kind of work day. How about tonight at 10:30 or 10:45 pm EST?
    I was on around 5:30 last night and hadn't seen a response from you so didn't think you were going to try to make it last night.

4. Bighoff63

I get off at 10:30p and normally it takes me 20-30 minutes to drive home so realistically the earliest I can be on is 11pm. I know it sucks but in the better interest to the league you can play the CPU Louisville. I don't want to keep you up out of your normal schedule and it is asking you a lot to play a game at 11pm when it's a work night.

5. Juggernautblitz

In the interest of trying to play you, how does your Wednesday night shape up?
    I have a Madden game at 10 pm tomorrow but could go at 9 pm if you are available.
    Worst case scenario I can go tonight at 11 pm.

6. Bighoff63

My Tuesday and Wednesday are the same so I will get home ASAP tonight so we can get our game in tonight.

7. Juggernautblitz

Cool, I will be on around 10:45 and wait for you.