Ndcolts Big Board top 10

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NDCOLTS1979, Nov 20, 2011.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oct 17, 2009
    1. Kian Palmer Lt Clemson. At 6'7 333lbs this is the savior to your Franchise Qb. He is an all around Tackle. Does everything well and has the strength to knock guys on their rears. This guy will average probably 20+pancakes a year and maybe allow a max of 5 sacks a season. This guy should be the #1 overall taken but should go no less than the top 5. Anything else he will be the steal of the draft.

2. Bronson Mills Lolb Colorado St. 5'11 254lbs this guy will make plays for you. He will never be a coverage guy. The only reason this guy is #2 on my big board is because OLB is on the weak side of this draft. He will be a big time playmaker. Will be a force in a 3-4 defense. A Clay Matthews type guy.

3. Dante Spencer Re UW Stevens Point. At 6'2 338lbs this guy is going to take and make some big time plays. He has unbelievable strength and can recognize a play like very few rookies can. The draft is weak on DE and if you are looking for a DE you better grab this guy and get him early before he is gone.

4. Rasean Carter Fs Ohio. At 5'11 200lbs he isnt the biggest guy but he plays well above his height. There are very little options in the draft for FS and this guy will be a difference maker. He will make your CB mistake no big deal at all. I see this guy averaging 6+ ints a year and 50+ tackles a year.

5. Carey Kesler LG North Texas. 6'4 318lbs he is the only guard in the draft who really deserves a 1st rd pick. There is no reason this guy shouldnt be a big part of your line and should be a day 1 starter. This is your guy if you want to run behind a guard. He has the strength and footwork to help you run the ball down throats.

6. Kenyon Hubert MLB Iowa. While this guy is a hawkeye i will not hold that against him. At 6'0 238lbs this guy is going to be a huge force at MLB. There is no better Mlb in this draft that will even come close to comparing to him. He is a see ball attack ball type guy.

7. Jarrett Jean-Louis DT Navy. The man who will control the middle of your Dline for years to come. At 6'3 297lbs there arent many guys who are going to stop this guy. This guy can lift fighter jets with his arms. He has amazing strength and really is aware of where he is at on the field.

8. Devin Laskowski DT Missouri St. This guy could turn out to be better than Jean-Louis at 6'4" 303lbs alls it will take is for him to improve on his awareness and he will by far be the best DT in this draft. He has amazing strength as well but his lack of attention is what has him listed below Louis. If he ever finds that it factor he will make you like a genius on draft day.

9. Brice Riley C Texas Tech. He is listed at 6'3 303lbs and will be your qb savior for the middle of the line. He has the strength and smarts to really help control the line. A 30+pancake a year guy. If you are looking for a Center in this draft you better grab him in the first round because there is very little talent at the center position.

10. OMFG where are the luxury guys on the offense side. Well ladies here is the first luxury guy and he just made it into my top 10. Dyjuan Dozier QB Florida. at 6'5 238lbs he has the body of a true qb. Don't shy away from this guy if you are looking for a franchise qb. He will be the first Flordia qb to ever be a real qb and succeed at qb. Has a very strong arm but needs to work on his accuracy alittle bit. Without a doubt the first guy who should be taken from the luxury positions.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. G_T_G

Jul 21, 2010
    Nice job man.