1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Nebraska Coach Steps Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by spliff616, Nov 15, 2010.

1. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

It is with regret that I am stepping down as head coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers. A couple weeks ago, I found out that my wife was pregnant with our first child. Over the last couple weeks, I have been extremely busy with trying to get ready for the kid's birth. We're moving stuff all around the house and we need to build a nursery. Hopefully, things will slow down but I doubt it. In fact, it's probably only going to get busier. Anyway, I don't think it would be fair to all of you if I were to hold up the league, don't want to be dead weight! So, I am reluctantly stepping down.

I would like to thank all of you for allowing me to be a part of such a quality dynasty. This was my first online NCAA dynasty and it was memorable.

Good luck to all of you.

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

best of luck to you man. congratulations on the wonderful news...hopefully we'll see spliff jr on here in no time haha

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Congrats... have fun being a man bitch until your kid is born and alot of sleepless nights afterwards:)... see you for the release of NCAA '12 I hope