Nebraska Coach Steps Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by spliff616, Nov 15, 2010.

1. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Jun 16, 2010
    It is with regret that I am stepping down as head coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers. A couple weeks ago, I found out that my wife was pregnant with our first child. Over the last couple weeks, I have been extremely busy with trying to get ready for the kid's birth. We're moving stuff all around the house and we need to build a nursery. Hopefully, things will slow down but I doubt it. In fact, it's probably only going to get busier. Anyway, I don't think it would be fair to all of you if I were to hold up the league, don't want to be dead weight! So, I am reluctantly stepping down.

I would like to thank all of you for allowing me to be a part of such a quality dynasty. This was my first online NCAA dynasty and it was memorable.

Good luck to all of you.
  2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
    best of luck to you man. congratulations on the wonderful news...hopefully we'll see spliff jr on here in no time haha
  3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Congrats... have fun being a man bitch until your kid is born and alot of sleepless nights afterwards:)... see you for the release of NCAA '12 I hope