Nebraska: Great Chance of Reign

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 1, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nebraska: Great Chance of Reign

[​IMG]
    Nebraska 2014

The Cornhuskers shook up the Big12 with the hire of big name coach JerzeyReign. Coach Jerzey, a known TF coach, will take control of the "one more piece to get over the hump" Cornhuskers.

"I think I'll fit in perfectly at Nebraska. Their a traditional run school and I love running the rock. Don't be surprised if the option comes back to the Midwest." Coach Jerzey would state during his press conference.

He has alot to work with. With most of his team at their peak, Nebraska looks poised at making a run towards a Big12 crown.

"It's not to crazy to say we will be one of the top teams in the Big12. How well my team will believe in what I'm trying to do will be the question. If we play my ball then we shouldn't have any problems at all."

That's music to senior tailback Melvin Smith's ears. With a run first minded coach calling the shots the senior may have a real chance at eclipsing the 1000 yard mark for the first time in his career. He led the team last year with 714 yards on the ground.

"I'm excited. Can't wait." Smith said when asked about the new coaching hire.

The defense can get excited to for that matter. Coach Jerzey loves the defense. He's a run first play defense type of coach so the defense better be ready for some extra practice.

"Oh yeah I'm ready." Senior MLB Marcus Miller said. "We were 9-4 last year but we struggled against the top teams. With Coach's experience I think we'll be in the thick of things all year."

Team Goals:

-Take control of the Big12 North. It's time to show the division that it officially belongs to us.
    -Win the Big12. May be a tall order for a first year coach but if we gel, we'll have a real shot at it.
    -Win the NC. That Bama game will help us mark how far we are from that crystal.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Updated with real outlook.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Gl with the Big 12 outlook lol

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Team Goals:

-Big Win Over Bama. Proved We Can Play With Any Team. Now We Have To Believe It.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

2 of 3 team goals reached... Now only one more to grasp...

6. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

I know I'm not in this league but I just wanted to say this thread has a brilliant title, haha.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Thanks.

Cornhuskers had off today as Coach JerzeyReign allowed them a day to recover after a full contact practice the day before.