1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Nebraska looking to schedule home and home series.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

Nebraska looking to schedule home and home series.

I'm looking for 2 out of conference users games a year if that's cool. Answer here and we'll work something out.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I haven't looked at the schedules yet, but I was thinking a game against UM or OSU might be a good welcome to the Big Ten, even if we won't actually be able to make the jump happen in the OD.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

I like it. As long as you guys are ok with you National title hopes being dashed by the blackshirts. lol

4. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

looking forward to this match up lets do it!... BTW The blackshirts have nothing coming... GO BLUE!!!! lol

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Week 2 djnnfl! you better be ready!

6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Ok so I am not an idiot when it comes to sports...I have heard the term blackshirts about Nebraska many times...no one could ever tell my why

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

Screw blue. How can you grow up in Ravenna and like Tsun?

mmullen the term blackshirts came about I think in the early 90's when the D-line? for Nebraska would wear black shirts under their pads. Nebraska had really mesh jerseys back then with big holes and you could see the black shirts underneith. I think. I'm not a big Nebraska fan.

8. Goose

Goose Walk On