Nebraska @ Michigan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Corey Haggard, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Hey BPHusker name a time (and time zone) and I'll get on and do this. I have nothing going on all weekend, so let me know what's good for you.

2. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

What works for you? I normally play about 7-8PM Central.

3. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Is tomorrow (Sunday) around 7 central cool?

4. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

That will work. See ya then.

5. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

BPHusker

I'm getting on my xbox now, and will be around til our scheduled time. My wife has plans for me (Big Brother and True Blood) so the earlier the better. See you online. GL.

6. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Dude that sucked, I know it's not your fault but it's running too late. I'll have more time to go tomorrow night if you want to try again at 8 central. These server issues are getting old. We werent even getting lag. :(

For everyone else, we were in the 2nd quarter with me up 14-0 and Nebraska driving towards redzone. Looked like it was going to be a good game. We'll try to get it in for the deadline.

7. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I dunno what happened. The game just locked up for like 2-3 seconds and then said that I had been disconnected. Do you wanna try again tonight or tomorrow?

EDIT: Guess we posted at the same time. Yeah, we can try again tomorrow at 8PM Central. I agree that these server problems are pissing me off. In another league I had the "Cannot connect to server to upload" error following a game. :|

8. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Yeah neither one of us lost con, it was just some EA bullshit. Tomorrow night will be better for me.

9. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Tomorrow is fine. *Shakes fists at EA's servers*

• Like Like x 1
  10. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

11. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Yup. The later the better for me. We'll try twice, and then worst case scenario we'll let Killernuts sim it? I have an IT guy coming tomorrow to look at my router and make sure it's not my fault. I've gotten through almost all of my user games in both my OD's no problem, but had it disconn on us yesterday, and had an issue with a different player last week. I don't think it's on my end, but I'm making sure. More than likely this is on EA's end.

12. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Any chance we could push it back a little further? I was going to meet my friend for dinner and he won't able to get there for 30-45 minutes, so 9:00PM would work better.

13. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Sure. I start looking for you around 9 central.

14. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I'll be on within 10 mins.