Nebraska Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Nebraska Presser

[​IMG]

Coach, I guess Boise St. is for real, what happened?

Tough loss but you guys are not out of the hunt by any means. The road back to glory has LSU coming town, your thoughts on this matchup.

Your QB Lee is completing less than 50% of his passes, what is he doing to increase his accuracy?

Are there any changes that are going to be made scheme, starter, rotation wise or is this team going forward as is?

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

We didnt play Nebraska football, plain and simple. We caught a bad break and never really recovered. Hats off to Boise, they played lights out.

We head back home to host LSU, I feel we will be a much sounder football team. Lots of running between the tackles and playing hardnosed football. We need our secondary to step up and make some plays.

Zac is still our man. You cant really base his stats off of 1 game. He didnt really play much in our opener vs WKU and Boise has a stellar secondary. Zac needs to be more patient and make better throws..

There will be no changes to our starters.

3. T2

The first Test of the Big12 Season!

NU vs UT!!

[​IMG]

4. T2

NEBRASKA ANNOUNCES RED OUT AROUND THE WORLD !!​

[​IMG]

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Nice win vs Oklahoma st. what can the point production be attributed to ?

Monster game vs Missouri next week, what was once considered a laugher is now crucial after Mizzou beat Oklahoma, what are your coaching points this week?

A loss to Missouri almost knocks you out of contention for the North, experts had your squad running away with this division, are your players feeling the pressure?

6. T2

We finally got turnovers on defense. And our Defense was able to score twice. Any time your defense scores your doing something right. Also we were able to contain Kendall Hunter and stop him from being a major factor. (he's now out for 9weeks)

Ah the Victory Bell. This game always matters. Hats off to Mizzou for beating OU, but i think OU was to busy looking down the road and thats what cost them. We need to continue to play defense like we did vs Texas. We must find a way to score on defense and not give the ball away on offense. Turnovers have cost us in both losses.

No matter what in this conference the heat is on. We still have a chance to take the north away from every one. The next 5 weeks a lot of guys would say this is our soft part of the season facing Mizzou ISU KU CU and TXAM. We are taking these games as pivotal as possible.

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hack already worked out a deal with me to be on the headset for the game.............you better switch up your antics Tracy!

8. T2

i got a new game plan.

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

You needed that one, is there any chance of a Big 12 championship game left or is this season chalked up to playing for pride?

A team that was expected to be strong on defense really didn't get the job done against Gabbert, what went wrong?

10. T2

We shot our selves in the foot to many times.. mizzou played well but i really feel that we should have won this game. but giving the ball away is a good way to get your ass beat..

we had the game tied and then we let them drive the field down with 39 seconds left in the 2nd and score a TD. until we figure out how to play football.. we wont win another game.

11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Tough loss in the midwest showdown with Iowa, what went wrong?

How has your LB Compton played thus far, has he lived up to his billing as thefavorite for the BUtkus Award?

How would you grade the play of your OLine and Defensive secondary thus far?

12. T2

1. Coach Frisk and me go back a long time, We have gone back a forth many times and each game is always close. We went down to a solid team, and we lost because we excituted our game plan perfectly. our secondary just needs to gain some confidence and i need to make some better play calls. the 4 turnovers didnt help us win either.

2. Great, Will does a great job keeping everything in front of him and making clean, solid tackles. I think he as very bright future this season.

3. OL B+ done a good job opening running lanes and keeping our qbs from getting smashed. DB's C- did well vs S.Miss and very poor vs Mich and IA just a lack of talent really hurts this group.

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

You have a reamatch with Baylor for all the Big 12 marbles. Do you feel you have an advantage having beaten them earlier this season or do you buy into the "its hard to beat a team twice" cliche?

What has Nebraska done to improve throughout the season?

What is your plan to stop RG3?

Rumor has it that you called coach Hack out for being a coward in taking the TAMU job, why so bitter?

14. T2

1. I think Baylor is a great team. They lack a couple areas and think we can really really take advantage of that down in Dallas. We need to continue to play football the way we have for the last 9 weeks. It is hard to beat a team twice because you lose a little bit of the surprise but we have drafted an excellent game plan for tonight.

2. Running the ball and stepping up the pass defense. We have really played some sound football since losing at home to Iowa Hawkeyes and we are ready to continue that vs Baylor.

3. Blackshirts have their work cut out for them vs the heisman front runner. We have to do the same things we did against him earlier this year. Get pressure and force RG3 to make mistakes.

4. Yes I Did. HACK you know your leaving the North for TAMU because you can't compete with us. You cite it's because thats your roots. That's fine. We'll still come down and kick your ass between your ginger-freckled ears.

15. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Coach you are having a decent season, what is the focus going forward?

Your HB Heard has been in and out of Heisman conversations, how well has he played, is he healthy, and is he the best back you have coached recently?

Your recruiting board takes a beating week after week, what are you going to do to get kids to Lincoln?