Nebraska presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TeXasfight33, Jan 3, 2011.

1. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

[​IMG]
    1. Finished the year in the top 10 in your opinion what has to happen for that success the continue?

2. Will taylor Martinez be starting QB week one?

3. who is going to be your biggest playmakers this year? and how are you going to get the, involved in the offense.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

3. RJ Emeka

RJ Emeka Walk On

I'll be honest, I switched teams so I don't have an amazing feel on the team, but I know that as always, the Huskers will be led by their D and will pound the rock.

4. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

1. Rex Burkhead ran for over 100 yards against a great OU d? how good is he and what type of year do yoou expect from him.

2. Only threw the ball 9 times are you planning on having a rush heavy team all year?

3. How did week one recruiting go?

5. RJ Emeka

RJ Emeka Walk On

1. Rex is a grinder. He is great between the tackles as he is patient and doesn't rush things. He is faster than people think to. He will have 1000 yds again.

2. We are a run 1st team, but will strike balance. Vs a great OU team, we had to ball control because that offense is so fast and uptempo.

3. Week 1 recruiting was tough, no insta commits and we are not high on the lists of guys we want, but it is still very early.