1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Nebraska v. Auburn

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jun 12, 2010.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Nebraska v. Auburn

You going to be around this weekend? I'll be in and out but if you give me a time frame I can probably swing it. Just let me know.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm sorry man. I just saw this now. I sent you a message on xblive. I'm at a grad party now and have to work a 48 so I can't play the next two days. Dru, you can set me to AP.

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Brian, let me know what you want to do. I'm on no rush at this point so waiting a few days isn't an issue to me if you want a user game.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

You can just go ahead and play the cpu......

I'm at work now until Tuesday morning, I can play during the day Tuesday, but Troy, you usually work days. I am busy Tuesday evening.......until maybe after 9 central?? Its just easiest if you play the cpu. One more loss won't make a difference for me, I'm not in the hunt for anything..lol. I think I've got the Capital One Bowl locked up.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Ok, no problem.

Dru, either put dakota on AP or sim it please. I don't care about another loss either actually.

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I will put Dakota on AP this afternoon so bds can play the CPU.