Nebraska vs Auburn Game Preview/Summary

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Oct 18, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Nebraska vs Auburn Game Preview/Summary

Opening off the season, Nebraska faces a tough task in their quest to defend and repeat as BCS title holders. They walk into Jordan-Hare stadium where the atmosphere will be electric and the opponent will be quite fast. The Cornhuskers start a new QB, Junior kody green. His first game will surely be a trial by fire. To accommodate the new personnel and 30 new freshman on the team, Coach shadow has installed some wrinkles in the offense to help improve the power run game. A 25 game win streak is on the line here on the road for coach shadow, not to mention a repeat run for a title and an Auburn bid for a BCS title.

Venue: Jordan-Hare
    [​IMG]

Keys to the game:
    + Can Auburn contain the Nebraska run game? (see post game for results to these)

+ Can Nebraska stay in front of all the Auburn speed on offense?

+ Will the rushing duo of Okafor and freshman William Corbett be able to chew up clock on the tiger defense?

Tune in to this thread post game for the results!

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I can play tomorrow after 2pm est

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

If im not on around that time..ill be on around 4 pm at the latest

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I can play in a few minutes if you can, i didn't go anywhere toady

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm on now if u can play

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Very solid game for the new look cornhusker team. 20-10 win at Auburn. Okafor ran for about 150 yards on about 30 carries with a td... and kody green passed for a td as well. Auburns lone touchdown came off a playaction pass where the receiver was left about 40 yards open. A lack of good awareness in the secondary will be looked at next game by coach shadow. Once we stopped the slant routes in the fourth, the game was just a matter of running out the clock. Auburn played well, it was a battle... they just couldn't make that big play that was needed. Nebraska takes a few weeks off now before taking on Oklahoma State in week 8 or 9. Look forward to that one.