1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

nebraska vs. colorado

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Feb 6, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

nebraska vs. colorado

I am way busy this weekend. I am at work today and have family stuff tomorrow and then a super bowl party. I'm gonna play a game for another od after the super bowl, if you want I can play ours after that?? It probably would be after 11 or 11:30 central......you're mountain, right? so not too bad

Otherwise, I work on Monday again (24 hours at the firehouse). I am free all day Tuesday and can probably work something out for Tuesday night, if need be. Let me know.

2. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

Tonight after you play your other game might work. Depends how late it is because I have to work Monday. I'll try to get on as soon as I get home from the Super Bowl party I'm at. Worst case we can play Tuesday night.

3. dakota7

That's cool

4. dakota7

My game with bond is done and I'm ready to play. I'll be on for awhile yet....just come get me on xbl