1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Nebraska vs Florida

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ckamm1, Nov 18, 2010.

1. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

I can't play until like close to midnight tomorrow, but I can play Friday either early morning or after 5 est.

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

My last day of 88 hour weeks is tomorrow here is my availability.............Available from 4am till 1pm Friday........12:01 am till 1pm Saturday............and 12:01am till 7am and 11am till 1pm Sunday all these are est.

3. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

Let's go for 9 am Friday

4. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

And 88 hour weeks...damnnnnnn

5. soxandgators

It is all over now will set my alarm for 9am est well in 3 hours lol.

6. soxandgators

Just worked 18 hours till 8am was on to meet you for the game.I gotta sleep i am to tired to wait pick a time that works best for you later tonight or tomorrow.I now have a 11:30pm game tonight and a 1pm Saturday game tomorrow so please schedule around those thanks.Sorry i cant hang as i normally wouldn't mind but i am seeing stars

7. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

So sorry man, I was picking my brother up from the airport and his flight got delayed 2 hours. Maybe we can get this in after your 11:30 game tonight or something. If not, don't wait on me you can go ahead and play it since I didn't make it to our first arranged time.

8. soxandgators

Let's plan on 1am I don't want you to get simmed.....shit happens it is no big deal I will stay up late and play you

9. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

Alright sounds good