Nebraska????

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, Jan 27, 2012.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Nebraska throws 9 interceptions and fumbles 3 times in an abbaration of a game. Penn State kicks the ball and Nebraska KR returns it for a TD......:rolleyes:"great another one of those games" Penn State settles for a FG and then all hell broke loose. 2 straight ints and a fumble and it is now 24-7 in the 1st freaking quarter. Well Penn State continues to put points up as we didnt want this game to be labeled "the biggest collapse in T1 history". QB workman continues to throw picks and so did the back up. It was just one of those games....Penn State is glad to keep their perfect season alive but know they will see Nebraska again in the CCG and they will be looking for revenge.

Penn State 55 - Nebraska 7

Bad Game MO.....nice to see that you are human every once and a while.

Ohio State next!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    It was one of those games...I didn't have my RB for the game as he's been out for a few weeks so we had to use our speed backs in our power sets and that didn't work well.

Passing wise, PSU got some bs INT's the 1st two and it went downhill from there...it got to the poiint I let my cousin play and he promptly threw 4 INT's...so I got back on the sticks and threw 4 more lol...

then the fumbles...next time I'ma set all my stuff to aggressive like PSU does and see how that works. 3 losses this year really stings but it helps to have a QB who can thread the needle sometimes and not miss open guys...really considering going to my backup Lee Perkins.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member