Nebraska's RB Trey Smith poses for heisman against Utah

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Mogriffjr, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Boys, quite simply put this was the most dominant performance I've ever seen in my life of gaming. Forget what happened besides this man SO-RB Trey Smith just running past and through the Utes defenders.

For a minute I was going to hit up Hellisan to see if he tweaked human run for the better. That or Smith turned into Bo Jackson part deux.

Nebraska scored 28 points in the 1st quarter and it was all due to Trey Smith running the rock. He went over 200 yards IN THE 1ST QUARTER. Once he hit the outside there's no one catching him. To me, it was one of those games where EA decided to fuck over MaxATX34 and to not let his guys tackle Smith. He has just 77 break tackle. Or maybe it was his elusiveness (which is at 95)...I'm not sure.

At the end of the game, Smith took an iso, broke a tackle, scooted ahead and was pushed into the endzone...Smith never fell backwards in this game. That gave him 5TD's on the game, and 366 yards rushing.

Of course at the end of the game, Trey Smith was doing his heisman pose for the crowd. Has he sewn up the award already? We will see.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Mogriffjr

lets just say max was in an uproar in the party and I blame it on your game genie waiting until 11 pm est to play ;) (y)

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    LOL KnightNoles I was wondering if he was in a party with helli...I put the runs on the website I don't know how to embed them here though. They were all nuts like his defense was in quicksand.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Press a. Hold up. TD. WTF was I supposed to do? You might as well have played the CPU.

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Obviously I was pissy after this game lol. It was still a GG regardless.

There were some positives to take away from this for Utah. Palamo had a good game, and Sophomore QB Mookie Cox was solid in his first start (3TD). I dont know what Im going to do about the defense. I have a lot of CPU games between now and my next user game, so hopefully we can get some momentum and figure out what to do with the personnel we have.

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'd be pissed too man...I'm still in amazement...it led me to throwing just 8 passes which is shocking from me.

You seemed to move the ball when needed to though.