Need a new commmish because I'm leaving TF

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Need a new commmish because I'm leaving TF

God I hate to do this to people, I ran this league a Calendar full year. Watched it dwindle to 4 users, now in Madden'11 we have rebounded to 16 users and look to have some good people. Unfortunately, this league has taken on the same path as my life, just when it looked like I had things figured out and heading down the path of fulfillment... blah, shit street.

Here's the deal, I can either promte someone, or get someone from outside that already knows how this league is suppose to run.

It's up to you guys.

Vague reason for leaving:
    This weekend an event happened that put me on a path that will see me have limited time to do anything. I wouldn't call it serious because no one's dieing or dead, just ain't fun. When I can fix the issue I will be back on TF, but it may take a month, a year, or 3 years... I really don't know.

I'll probably check in from time to time. For anyone who likes to read Psycho picks or watch the video, I will still post them. Although the video takes longer to do and might be the next thing that gets whacked.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

I would do it but the whole spreadsheet stuff is largly unfamiliar to me...

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Whaaaaaat?? Terrible news man. I don't know If I wanna continue if your leaving lol

4. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

this is no bueno........most active league i am in. who is gonna step up?

5. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

You didn't perhaps help me with my spreadsheet yet did you Psycho. If not I understand. Can you give me info on how to do it myself or hook me up with someone that can help?

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Sorry, both nights I attempt to get this done for you I was side tracked... side swiped... anyways, I believe tonight is going to be a quiet night and I will be able to get this done.

Then again, I also believed that one day I'd be a millionaire... eh.