Need a permanent commish for TT I

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by RynoAid, May 21, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Need a permanent commish for TT I

I will not be taking over commish duties in TTI... i need somebody.. (JMS, Helli, Foshe maybe) to take over on a permanent basis.

I've got to focus on TF, TFC as a whole right now and can't give the league the attention it needs.

This person would need to update the news and such for the site in 2010. It's easy and i can show you how to do it...

let me know.. thx.

ps: yes im still a member, just not the formal commish...

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I would offer to do it but cant due to my schedule (out of town for work and kids all the time). I would think at this point Helli or Fosh are good selections.

They said they have fixed the commish issues for 2010.

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

be just your luck Ryno, only commishes get great progression, reg members don't in NCAA 10 lol

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

word..

Foshe has agreed to do it, i think he's perfect because he's on the west coast.. can do screen grabs inside the game which will make updatings standings, leaders, award winners etc... real easy.

and a side bonus is he's good at babysitting Ramirez... :p

joke.. joke... take it easy.

5. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Yeah as evidenced how he put him over his knee the other night lol

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

until he gets a job......

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

lol ......

Well consider me willing as an alternate or whatever... I'm down to do it.

I also can do screen grabs and I'd be interested in keeping some content flowing. But Fosh will do great if he's down.

If they have the issues fixed of quitting one dynasty having it boot you from the parent dynasty, Fosh will be perfect, if the game is still screwy that way then it wouldn't be the best choice due to he and Ramirez's side games.

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

content contribution is always welcome.. you already have WP login so your good to go...

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

If I ended up being the commish for NCAA '10's Tradition, I would probably quit all other leagues and focus this league/my dynasty and on content. Were you able to use the last article I posted to WP? Maybe you could give me a tutorial on how to create the little photos for the major stories, and/or how you want stories formatted depending on what they are, etc.

10. jfosh

jfosh Super

Thanks for your vote of confidence Bruce. I also think Helli would be a good selection.

Job is no problem. Its when you run the whole website, the sound board at the church for two sessions, build the church website, starting a new business, taking action against city council, cub scout leader, and bought the new UFC game. Am I leaving anything out Ryno? By the way you held up the league advance last week. :)

This will not be an issue for Tradition. That bothered me just as much as it did you guys to see Ramirez asking for another invite. I was able to host the side league without a problem this past season. That being said I will no longer host a parallel dynasty.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Right on mang.

If you need any help with anything please ask.

12. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea.. it maybe that you two or three if JMS still wants some of the action.. maybe ya'll team up to do stuff, so things aren't all on one guys shoulders.

Like Foshe hosts it does screen shots for articles and features that Helli and JMS churn out.. or vice versa or whatever.. you guys can figure all that out.

13. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think you left out touching himself. That fits in there somewhere...

14. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

sound board is every other week... and every other week i work security.. so either way its both services every week.

yea you forgot leading a small church group on Thursday nights... Church Softball on Monday nights and guitar lessons on Wed nights... not to mention the wife went back to work this week, so throw in dropping off AND picking up the kids from daycare, making dinner for them and cleaning up before the wife gets home.

15. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

So Ryno, what the hell are you doing with all your spare time?

16. jfosh

jfosh Super

No doubt I will be asking..
    The league is at its healthiest when its not on one guys shoulders. Just like a building needs a strong foundation that is what we have here. I always look forward to the stories, posts, and insight that league members churn out.

17. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

enrolling in school in the fall...

18. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Ha Ryno your life sounds similiar to mine.....8 hours sleep, what's that?

19. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah after i get back from tx........i will be available to help a much as possible