Need a ruling on what is/isn't allowed

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by NYJuggalo45, Jan 8, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Need a ruling on what is/isn't allowed

Making a new thread apart from playbooks.

Here's the situation. I have 2 very good QBs. 1 is a pure pocket passer (white guy). 1 is a running QB (black guy). And no I'm not being racist here Blaza lol.

The rest of my offense downright sucks. We don't have any playmakers.

My plan was to run a 2 QB offense. Something that MANY college teams use. I understand this is a video game, so my opponent won't have the opportunity to know which QB is going to be out there. Which is why I mentioned the white/black thing. You will be able to see which one is in there as soon as I break the huddle and then audible.

I was going to have the running QB in the option (FleXbox One) sets. And the passing QB in the shotgun sets. So it would be consistent, not vary from play to play.

Is this allowed? If not, to what extent can I do this? Do I need to manually pause/sub in the QB each series? Can I only bring in my backup (running guy) for a few plays a game, not regularly? I need to know so I know what type of offense/playbook I roll with.

No need to argue or anything. Whatever the ruling is, it is. I am not trying to deceive anyone I play. I'll be upfront about it. If you see the Black kid, 80% time its a run. If you see the White kid, 80% of the time it's a pass. If this isn't good enough fine, just tell me what I can do so I know if I even bother with trying to run this or just go with a regular offense

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I really dont have a problem with it. I will just know to look out for it. I think if you designated all fleXbox One sets to the black guy (name please)...it would make it easier but either way you will still lose.;)

I imagine one will get hurt or you will find out it isn't working well enough and it wont last long.

3. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

I don't have a problem with it; I don't really make many personnel decisions based on who's in at QB. I tend to look more at the rest of the package the offense has on the field.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Play who you want to play, i have no problem with the situational subs, even at QB.

Most everyone has a mobile QB now or has in the past. Play your game.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Adam Francis - arm like Brett Favre...and runs like Gary Carter

Ray Wise - runs like Randall Cunningham....throws like Mike Piazza

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

just do it.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Ray wise.....that was my guy.........no good?

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I don't mind it...until u beat me using it. Then I'll complain!

I kid...I don't mind at all.

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Francis - 91ovr Jr - 94thp / 91tha / 60spd
    Wise - 90ovr So - 89thp / 85tha / 85spd

10. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Damn, Francis looks really good. I'd take him off your hands :D

11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    It's tough juggs...Francis is so good and with these sliders you might find it tough to use AF. As for wise, under any other circumstances (like past years) I'd say wise all the way but the accuracy issue will come to play if u ever used wise exclusively as your QB.

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

WISE > HOWARD (QB for VTECH)

damn it...

13. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It must be nice to have 2 QBs with at least a 90 OVR rating.

14. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah except what everyone is missing is the surrounding parts.

I don't have a RB over 90ovr or over 91 spd
    I don't have a WR over 85ovr or over 90 spd

Oh and just to rub salt in the wounds....the next in line is better than both of these guys. Can't remember his name, but he redshirted last year so is a RS FR. Something like 84ovr, 80spd, 91thp,86tha. So by time he takes the field, will be a combo of both of these guys. Maybe by then he'll have some surrounding parts.

If you could take my recruiting of QBs and Rusty's recruiting of everything else, we'd never lose a game lol

15. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

You have stolen no less then three Qbs from me, why they want to be piled on top of each other at the U is beyond me. I could sure use one of them this year.

I have Simpson who is a statue with a good arm 62 sp 93 thp and 86 acc or Treangen who can move a little bit and is big a strong with a decent to average arm, 75 sp 86 thp 83 acc I think and both are only 84 overall.

Fred leaving early left a huge freaking hole in my roster.

I am going to play both of them in my first game and see who plays better in games. When I find that out the winner will start the rest of the way.

Simpson RS Jr and Treangen RS Soph....tough call but I am leaning toward Treangen now cause he is mobile and a year younger....time shall tell the tale of these two turds.