Need Coaches Input. I need you guys to chime in and let me know what you guys want to do: Situation- As many of you know my ps3 has gone down with what looks like the Red Light of Death... I have decided to buy a new one. Problem at hand is that no where in town do they sell one. I have to be gone friday night, saturday and part of sunday. i am going to KC, so finding a PS3 would not be an issue. so what i need to know is this.. Do you want to wait until i get back? Or just put Bear on Auto and let frisk take care of the OD until i can get recovered? it dont matter to me but i NEED your guys input.