Need Commissioners!!!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Drifterbub, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Need Commissioners!!!

If you are a veteran member here or have any experience running a league, I'm looking to expand the commissioner team to start up some new member leagues. Those who are already commissioners, you can upgrade your account to commish more than one league. If that is an option for you, I encourage you to do so.

Please post here or PM me if you are interested. Thanks in advance!

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I am very interested in commishing a NCAA PS3 league preferably premier.

Currently co-commish in OMFL.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Sweet. I'll let Hack know.

Premier leagues are going to be relegated from existing leagues. We really have a need for new member leagues, if you are interested in that at all.

4. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

I'd commish... I've never done it for a NCAA Dynasty, but I did it for a couple of seasons in Madden before my PS3 broke :-(.... It would be for PS3

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Fuck it ill throw my hat in the mix, providing the league I run is a little slower paced than the t1/t2 style. Figure like 5 times every 2 weeks or so. Maybe a league for older guys with a few more responsibilities than the guys here who are like in college and have more free time.

I quit t1 due to lack of time and interest. A slower paced league I'd have time for. And I love the new game and really love the new online dynasty hub feature. So I'm regretting quitting t1 big time right now. The side league is fun cause its with friends but truthfully I think I'm the only one who really cares cause everyone else is in t1 or 2. Running a league with newbies who are eager to earn their stripes would be cool.

6. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

I'd love to be the commissioner of a league. I was a commissioner for a league on IGN for two years and think I do a pretty good job. I'm new on TF, but feel I know what you guys expect and would run a league soundly.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I know I still have to prove myself but I'm always interested of commishing a TF league...

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Absolutely.

9. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

i sent you a pm drifter

10. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'm interested... I have a MAC one that I need some more TF type guys in too.

I wouldn't mind running a second either.

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

drifter...im going nuts here.

i replied to your pm 3 times. none of the 3 show up in my sent folder. i dunno if the pms aren't working or if they don't normally show up. either way, i answered you. if you didn't get any, let me know

12. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Hey drifter i sent ya an pm

13. War Eagle

War Eagle Banned

I am new to this forum. I have ran multiple leagues on Operation Sports. I would love to be able to run another league over here.