Need Everyones Attention Please

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 27, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Need Everyones Attention Please

In leu of some issues (not just one, but actually 3 different ones in one night) I need to point some attention to a few rules that we have in place:

This is what you do if you feel someone has done you wrong. Nothing less and nothing more.

It's simple, if its over, its over. No need for last second scores unless its a pick 6 or something like that. If its put away then let it go and kneel it. I've knelt 4 times in a row on my 2 before, get over it and move on. Now if the other guy is taking time outs and being a baby by running his players off or going offsides and hitting people, then jam it up their rear. Other than that, back off.

We are grown ups - let your emotions die down, then come to the forums or send messages. If you can't do that then you need to keep your mouth closed and your fingers quite.

and a rule that I noticed was not here:
    and last but not least:
    come on guys, lets do our part!

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

thanks for clearing things up nate! always on top of things!

3. natedawg212000

Let me bump this up with one statement.

If all it takes is ONE thing to happen to you and you are going to be OUT of here, then do us all a favor and leave NOW. I am looking for committed owners who are willing to ride out the bumps and bruises of a new league and help me build an awesome league here with a core set of owners who will play for years and years to come together as a group.

After getting several messages with all the crap going on last night and then some more stuff today, I can't handle grown adults who tell me 'if you don't do this i am out of here' or 'if this ONE THING happens, i am out of here'. Get real guys! Let's build something special here and stop looking for reasons to leave.

There are a ton of thousands of leagues out there, but NONE will be as committed to excellence as this one will be.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

not that i need to follow that up or anything... But Nate has the full support of TF for whatever he needs to facilitate this type of environment.

and note this: Your behaviour in the OMFL will directly effect your ability to play in other leagues here at TF, Madden or otherwise. This is a one stop shop, if you can't play with some of us, than you can't play with any of us.

Good luck guys.

5. natedawg212000

thanks rynoaid, this is why we joined the TF. BTW, what racing league is that? I so wish I had the time to be in a NCAA league. I was in one last year and they are a blast.

6. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Good comments guys. People tend to stay a little more interested in the league when we tend to play our games quicker and advance after only about 5 days. Let's try to get our games in guys and keep this league strong. To those of you not familiar with the "4th and 1 " League which is similar to this one, there are 22 out of 32 teams left after Week 9. This is still a strong number but could be better if we advanced faster than every 7 days. Let's have fun, we all won't make the playoffs, but it's good to stay loyal to the league and see how you fair over a 16 game schedule.