Need FF help..

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by BRUCE80, Dec 11, 2013.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

In both of my money leagues I am in the game before the championship game...I stand to win significant cash if I can just get past this week.

I need to know what folks think.

Currently I have:

Rivers and Cam at QB - Not sure I want to start Rivers in Denver Thursday night....but he has significant upside..

Cam at home vs the Jets Sunday...Cam is hit or miss....potential for good #s but also potential for nothing.

Big Ben and Matty Ice are both in FA and worth a pick up this week.

Ben has been hot for awhile now, no worries about poor weather with him either...

Matt Ryan at home vs the Skins....good match up, The Falcons simply must win this game right? To do that Ryan will have a nice game. I also have Roddy White. Cousins is starting for the Skins which may make this game a high scoring shootout...I like the fact its indoors and the match up vs the Skins D is a good one.

Pick one of the two...

Roddy White or Marcus Colston

Steven Jackson or Ryan Matthews

I can also start one of those four as a flex. Currently I have Colston in my lineup with Matthews as the flex.

2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Rivers, Roddy, Jackson.

Washington D is the pits.

3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Tough spot. I don't like Colston or Roddy this week. Colston has a tough matchup this week. Roddy is a**. For all the sh** he talks on a consistent basis it's pretty obvious Julio makes that offense tick. (Great season ATL)

Any decent WR's on the waiver?

Cam has a tough matchup against NYJ, but after last week he COULD go off. Thursday games lack the luster and in a cold Denver I'd stay away from Rivers. They could play keep-away from Manning though, so I would use Matthews this week. I guess you could go with one of the top 3 most overrated QB's in the league in Matt Ryan, but who knows with that bum. ;) I would go Cam. Toss-up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

"Thursday games lack the luster and in a cold Denver I'd stay away from Rivers. They could play keep-away from Manning though, so I would use Matthews this week."

.....What he said ^^^