Need Help contacting Dritsch,49ers owner.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Need Help contacting Dritsch,49ers owner.

I am at work and have no AIM access.

Dritsch, posted a bid for FA HB Maurice Morris today,at 11am. He then signed him to his roster at 5:29pm today. His game is scheduled to be played tonite or tomorrow. Could someone please contact him via AIM to release this player before he plays this weeks game. I will send PM and I have posted in the player thread.

Also, Web can you start the process of the chain of command for possible reprimand.

I know we do not allow owners whom make improper bids on players to rebid on that same player. Does this situation qualify? I would assume it does, due to this IMO being a much bigger FA violation.

2. Jeremy

Not good...

Dritsch has already played and won his game for the week with the illegal player.

Morris had 1 carry for 7 yards. 49ers won by 3.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

No problem Jeremy

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Im starting not to like this dritsch guy. He has to know by now how the rules go. I also played him yesterday and he plays zone the entire game, an theres just something I don't care for in his playing. It's almost like he plays a cheezy style while still staying within the rules other then mixing it up on his defensive play calling. Maybe it's just me though. I'm not gonna offically complain though I want to keem an eye on him. I think he needs to get a stern warning and pentalized for signing a player before the 24 hour period expired.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I would agree with your assessment Jeremy. I hate to not wait on AFC President input but I know he's busy with work.

Also, Cimmy has posted a bid for the player as well. To make matters more fun.

Lowest punishment I recommend is a warning issued along with a force cut of the player and cancellation of all bids, including Cimmy's bid. Cimmy can rebid at minimum cost if he wants the player. I did not look to see if he's been warned before about gameplay. I will check now and see what is up and send a verbal warning at the very least.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Claven, my apologies on jumping on this issue before you may have had a chance to respond, but I have sent a message to Dritsch about this issue. Here is what I have sent and am awaiting response.

7. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Your response is the same I would of done. Great work.

8. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

He is nearly ALWAYS on AIM, Dritsch01

He has been playing extremely well, I'd hate to hear he cheeses. Keep an eye out for him mixing things up though. His linebackers are fast enough to keep up with elite WR's even if he played man.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

To be fair, the only complaints I have heard (and I played him as well, interest of full disclosure) or had is from Cimmy today about him not wanting to restart. According to rules if winning team disconnects it's a restart but Dritsch did not want that. he told cimmy to play through.

Other than this free agency thing, obviously....On a totally odd note I hope next year's online Madden allows a co-commish role to do roster changes as well on EA site. That would be nice. But hey....

Also, will lock the previous thread about Maurice Morris and declare him eligible for free agency again.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Just got a response and sent one back. So everyone is informed:

11. Jeremy

This still bothers me alot especially that he won a close game..I dont believe for a second his "oh I didnt know" excuse. Win at ALL costs impression I get from him.
    Given the guy only had 1 carry for seven yards, whos to say those seven werent for a 3rd and 6 late in the game.

12. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Jeremy, I sent the message to him this morning. I am waiting for a response now. I agree with you. This is pretty bad IMO.

13. Big D

Big D Walk On

Dirtch is in the NFC....why would you have to wait on me for this issue?

14. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I don't see any reason why Cimmy should be upset from reading this. IMO Dritsch should only be punished for signing a player prematurely. He should have to drop that player and not be aloud to bid on him for the rest of the season. A warning for violating rules should also be recorded. As NFC president this how I want to handle this situation and if Nate or Winuvas disagree then I will support what ever they think is better. I will talk to Dristch and I will keep a close eye on him.

15. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

The signing Morris early is the only one that makes me upset.

16. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

after this last game, i am burnt out. these guys have drained me completely.

17. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Dritsch is in your hands, Claven. Whatever your decision is on the matter has my backing.

The only thing he should be punished for is the early signing. The disconnect issue is pushing the envelope of the rules in my opinion, on Cimmy's end. But the FA signing is definitely something to watch for.

But I defer to the NFC Prez on this one.

18. Jeremy

As of now,Dritsch has still not released Morris back into the FA pool.
    He was bid on and awarded to the Rams a couple of days ago. I have pm'ed Dritsch asking for the imeediate release of Morris and I also pm'ed Cimmy to let him know whats going on.

Nate, if he isnt relased soon so Cimmy has him on his roster for his Week 9 game, you might have to use your executive power and force release.

I will keep you informed.

19. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ill force release right now