Need help

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Mar 10, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Need help

I have a rally this week and I am in over my head. I am struggling just to get my game in. I need winuvas or someone to please fill the open slots we have, find out whats up with the cheifs/jags game, take care of it, fill any open teams, and lets get this baby rolling again! PLease!!(y)

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll get with Claven/Gaddy/Dunlap/Web/Jeremy and we'll get the brain trust rolling.

Nate or Dunlap, can you let me know what the heck is up with that Chiefs game? I see Dunlap's post, but do I have any other information than that?

3. natedawg212000

i have NO info other than the same post that you have seen. also gaddy pm'ed me a message with his ratings on the newbies. here it is: In order of the way they posted.

1) thadisciple07 - good sim player no rule violations
    2) uczlilbabyboi - good sim player no rule violations
    3) Kdogg - good sim player, moving lineman into secondary violation. That can be fixed no other violations.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay. Claven, if you see this please put out the invite to fill the Cardinals. I noticed that there are 30/32 owners in game at the moment. Do the Browns need filling as well? I am unsure at this point.

If I don't hear a reply before I go to bed tonight I will put the invite out to the first guy on this list.

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Im going to send out a invite for the Cards to PBates86 now. Will let you know when I hear back from him.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Thank you Claven.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sent a message to one of the guys on the list (uczlilbabyboi) since he shot me an AIM while I was getting my butt whooped in my week 9 game. I'll see if he responds tonight and if I don't hear from him by the time I get back home tomorrow I'll start getting the others messaged and worked into the process.

8. natedawg212000

i kicked out the browns owner that you guys put in tonight. someone let him know the browns are not open. it was confusion, bizzy thought he was booted and he wasnt, so hes reclaiming his team tonight. cards are the only current team and the chiefs if that guys really quit

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oh. My bad then. That is my fault on that one. I have yet to hear from the Chiefs.

10. natedawg212000

thanks win. thats my fault, it was just confusion with bizzy. we will see what happens with bizzy and chiefs. we have several guys on the waiting list.

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

And I know that guy I invited last night was super excited. :) Hope he didn't get too distraught.