Need Internet Help

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Darkwing, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

IMG_0671.jpg

I'm in need of some advice if someone here knows how networks operate.

In various attempts to play my Week 1 matchup with SatansAngel1104 I kept getting a network timeout message. Then this would pop up after it booted me from the game. The first time we tried playing I went to a friend's house so I wouldn't have any internet issues but that wasn't the case. Then this morning my EA server problems continued at my house.

I don't have any problems with my Xbox Live connection, just EA server connection. Apparently, we have had some internet issues this past week so my connection lost issue has gotten much worse. I restart the router along with my 360 before trying to play but that doesn't help. And for some reason, even before this past week I have been able to play NCAA user games but not Madden user games.

Anyone know of something I can try that may help solve this problem? I'm to the point that I just feel like EA hates me and I'm the first one kicked from their servers anytime something happens.

Keller, is there a way in Madden to let the opponent play the cpu in case this issue doesn't go away soon? (like autopilot in NCAA?) For this week since the advance is soon and it was my connection problem, I left the franchise so SatansAngel could play. It was the only fair thing I could think of at the moment.

Again sorry for the problems SatansAngel1104, and thanks for trying to work through it with me

2. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

Try taking your router off of your setup. Also see if your isp is blocking any ports....if they are they might be blocking ports specific to madden.

3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Problem is a couple of things.

1) If you use a router you may experience a poor connection (like previously mentioned above)
    2) Poor connection or intergity issues= first person removed from EA server during high volumes of game playing.

I had this issue last year a few times. Removed the router and it increased reliabity.

4. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

It may have been me a couple times too... i had a download going in the backround apparently (cause i got kicked several times this week).

I took myself off the router though for this mornings attempts... So maybe we both had issues.

I unhooked from my router to finally play my cpu game. Then when i plugged back in I noticed Steam downingloading some gigantic file. I didnt have any problems last year. So I dunno. Lets just blame EA. Its the cool thing to do with NCAA precursoring Madden.

• Like Like x 1