Need some help guys with offseason coming up

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hellisan, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Need some help guys with offseason coming up

Ok so I've gone through exactly ZERO online offseasons so far as a commish, because I was on vacation when we went to year 2.

We went through the entire thing, commish kicked out, everybody else kicked out, multiple people trying to upload it to keep the thing going, etc.

My questions

What causes this?

Is it avoidable?

I have asked everybody to delete all versions of the dynasty that might be on their HD and take them down if they had started them up as an offshoot online dynasty from that file. Is this sufficient? Should I re-invite everybody before the offseason?

Is this related to the problem where it only shows 10 members in the OD from the dynasty preview screen near the main menu? We still have that going on... It never says 12/12, always 12/10 or whatever.

Thanks guys,

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Also is there still the 20 minute wait in between offseason recruiting weeks?

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

everything has been fixed and there is no more waiting 20 mins between advances

at least when C2C went through the offseason

4. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

no

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

agreed we did a full offseason in the uprising in one night...no waiting.

6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I can also attest to this as we blew through the offseason recruiting weeks in about an hour with all owners online, together.

7. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

ya i don't understand why the did that way in the first place. EA should have known it would have been a problem. But i sure am glad they fixed it.