Need some help with EA...

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jdrhammer, Mar 2, 2010.

1. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Need some help with EA...

1st off, I can't upload vids to my sportsworld account. I tried setting my I'd or something but it still won't work.

Also, I need to change my email on my ea acct but it says email can not be used. I think I originally used this email, then switched it; now I need to use it again.

Any ideas?

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

JDR,

Are you able to login to your EA Sports World Account? Or are you completely locked out of it altogether?

If you have AIM.. Hit me up: HackGolfer04

I think I might be able to help you out, but it would be easier to walk you through it over an IM

3. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

I have yahoo messenger. I'm at work now too. I can get in everywhere. I just need to change my email addy, which it denied me, and I need my ea sportsworld acct to upload vids successfully. I will probably just have to email someone there again.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ill try to take some screenshots to walk through the process to see if you have your PSN ID linked to your account properly:

Give me like 10-15 Minutes and check back in here

5. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Cool. Sounds great

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ok... Hopefully this can point you in the right direction.. I apologize if you already know every single step of this, and you are still having issues..

Step 1: After you have logged into your Account, down at the bottom should be a "Customer Support Link"

[​IMG]

Step 2: After clicking on "Customer Support", select the "My Account" option on the left-hand side of the page

[​IMG]

Step 3/4: You should be able to update your email by click the "Update My Info" link where your personal info is listed.. It seems best to use the same email that your PSN is linked to.. but I doubt that is actually a full requirement

Make sure that your "Persona" is linked to your PSN ID. If you do not see your PSN ID listed in this box, select the "Add Persona" option.

[​IMG]

Step 5: Select that you have an existing PSN ID, and input your name into the box, then select "Add Persona"..

[​IMG]

To my knowledge, that should be all thats required to allow highlights to be upload from NCAA to your EA Sports World Account.. Let me know if you have any questions

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

8. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Thanks a lot, hack. I'll try that tonight.

9. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Here's the latest on this deal: The email account I've used the past couple years to Sign In on my PS3 is my old school email. It's been disabled because I don't use it anymore. I tried to do the my account stuff you linked ( I think I've done it before with no luck, but I'm willing to try again) and I don't remember my acct login. I tried to get it emailed but the acct is disabled so I can't get the password.

Is there someone I can email to get all this changed?

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Just sent you a PM...