Need some help..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Apr 5, 2010.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Need some help..

Hey guys..

Sorry for not being around much this past weekend.. The GF and I are in the process of packing and organizing to move in two weeks, so on top with the holiday, it was a hectic weekend..

I am asking for some help to keep the league forum organized over the next 2-3 weeks until we finally make the move and get settled in, for most of my time outside of work will be spent packing and making minor repairs to the rental house before we move out..

Can someone volunteer to take charge in posting the SH Super Pick 'Ems each week? Since we are about to head into Week #8, you would start with posting the Week #9 picks as soon as we advanced to Week #8, Week #10 as we advance to Week #9, and etc..

I also need someone to volunteer to bug other people about getting their games done in a timely manner.. I know I am one of the few to point fingers at this week, but we were moving fairly smoothly until this week.. So just need someone to help push people to keep up the momentum..

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I would be glad to help out Hack. By the way...get your game in ;)

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I will push people to get their damn games in. Let RTP do the Weekly postings on games and the SH Pick Em's