Archived Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Working on the new coach career section and I need some help. First is their anything I haven't put up that you would like me to track? Just let me know because it takes two minutes for me to update this stuff. If your good with this setup could you fill in the blanks for the tables. Please keep career record for NCAA '11. Don't count the current season we're on. I'm working on something to acknowledge our national champions from NCAA '10. Here's the example of the coaching career record:

[​IMG]

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Looks good man.

Where are the tables we fill in?

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Looks sweet! You just going to set up a template and we will update it ourselves.

4. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Nice look jerzey

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That is PowerPoint right there. I could send the presentation if you like but it'll be easier to just do it myself, that way it all gets done at the same time and for the fact it saves "work" from others. Plus, I need a content contribution anyway. All I would need is the information. Then its just a simple update.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Also I'm doing this with our record book as well... special teams will be added after the season since they weren't tracked before... add ideas of things you would like tracked as well

For the coaching thing I think I should add Home Winning Streak, Winning Streak, Record vs. Rivals, and Conference Record to it as well...

7. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I like it a lot. The other ideas you have sound good as well. I think just having 1st and 2nd team All-Americans should be good enough though. Going with All-Conference players is a bit much if you ask me. I can track all that stuff at the end of the year just like everything I did last season. I figured no one cared about special teams since TDs are so rare but I'll add that in this season too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.