Need some help

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Luis, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Luis

Luis Walk On

Guys, I'm having a hard time getting new owners (good ones) to join, the lack of interest with the season ending and new games being released makes it difficult to recruit. What I'm asking is for those who are in other leagues check if someone would like to join. I don't want to fill the league for the sake of it, as I have stated I would rather have half a league with great owners than a full one with slackers.

Plus, it would be nice to see some forum activity, not just a quick summary and move on to the next game.

2. scared46

scared46 Walk On

I know this isn't an easy task trying to find good owners to stay here with us. Since Mags left we lost a good core of owners (where to I have no idea?). There is no reason why we can't be as strong as OMFL is. I don't know if owners left because they did like who was left here or not? It just seems like it anyways. For what is worth, you have done a good job keeping what we have afloat. I know activity is a key success on any platform and I will start being more active.

EA is the #1 blame on why this game can't get those quality owners because they put in BS things in the game and don't give a rat's ass on the Franschise part.

3. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

I agree with LUIS.. some of you might be in other league.. try to recruit... would be nice if we can have at least 16 owners!

4. Luis

Luis Walk On

I know some former owners left because they didn't like the gameplay in PS3, other left because they didn't like the new owners when we switch sites. I've tried to reach all of them and bring them in and had little luck.
    I'll keep the league going, I know when madden 12 comes out there will be a lot of people that would want to join, but I want this to be a great league and don't want to miss a season or two trying yo sort out the good owners. That's why Im trying to recruit now, the people that are still playing are the ones that play because they really love playing in a league, not just a little kid trying out a new game.
    I'm trying in some other forums to see it I can gain some interest in the league, this is just to let you all know.

5. stealth

stealth Walk On

its a shame to me had far mega has fallen and I would love to see you get it turned around but I can tell its getting hard to play the cpu. it bores me to death

6. Luis

Luis Walk On

I think we all are bored to play the CPU. Thats why I proposed to move all to the same conference, that way we would have less CPU games, but I just got responses from only 3 owners...

7. stealth

stealth Walk On

I just remember the days when mega was so high demand we had a wait list a mile long. Luis I appreciate what you are trying to do but I will be honestly if things dont pick up I prob wont be around much longer. I have no desire to write game summaries against cpu teams . heck I even lost my last game against cpu. I just dont get what happened to mega. heck i joined another league that just started up last month and its already almost full.

8. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

stealth- what leauge? I m intersted in participate in another league... (of course I m not leaving this one)

9. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Playing the cpu don't bother me because it a challenge still to me to win against the damn CPU. I will help out as much as you need me Luis!

10. Luis

Luis Walk On

I feel you stealth, I remember when this league used to be the best. I know now that much of that was due to Mags work, but mostly because the were 32 very good owners. I'll understand if you want to move on, I know is not that much fun playing against CPU. I'll keep MEGA running, I know it will pick up again.

11. stealth

stealth Walk On

going to hang around for awhile (to hang until madden 12 comes out)and see what happens I owe that much to you

See I dont find the cpu challenging. I feel I can beat the cpu anytime I want.

I believe that we are playing on all-pro if so I think an option is to move to all-madden

ps. 1 of the main things that bothers me playing to cpu becuase my kick meter does not work on cpu game so I either go fo it on 4th down or shank a punt for 10yds

12. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Keep it up Luis!!! Hope all you in MEGA still remember me!!! my schedule will not permit me to join a league, but I still troll around on here. Far far away, but I'll have enough time in madden12.

13. Luis

Luis Walk On

Stealth, we are playing on All-Madden but it seems a lot dumber online than offline. The kick meter also bothers me, I don't know why there isn't an option to set the speed (well, I know why there isn't, for the same reason there are a lot of thing missing).

Trude, its nice to see you around. I'll keep you a spot open for you!!!! But hurry up, we are filling it up quickly!!! (j/k).