Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 14, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Need Some Help

Guys I've gotta very busy few days in front of me and I am speaking tonight and I have a cell tomorrow. Could you guys please boot those who need to be booted and replace them and lets get this thing rolling.

All but Crypto and Wolf have talked to me so those 2 for sure need to go and the others need to figure out what we are doing with them and start filling this league asap!

Could you guys please help me take care of this. I'll back you guys on your decisions.

gw504saints have talked with me in email yesterday, but I haven't heard from him since or seen him on the boards.

2. natedawg212000

You know what its been almost 5 or 6 days since we have started. Just replace those who haven't logged in yet. It's time to move on. Time to get this puppy going.

3. natedawg212000

Packers owner FINALLY let me know on PSN that he can't run as the packers. I know theres a packers fan on the site, I have no problem giving them to him and opening up his team to a newbie.

4. natedawg212000

Thats Packers, Pats, Colts for sure. Cards owner messaged me on other board and I told him he was about to get the boot if he didn't claim his team and log onto these forums. I'll let you guys decide what to do with him. Thats 4 of the 6 not logged in owners.

5. natedawg212000

I booted Colts and Packers owners. I gave bamaboiking the packers and mustang the colts. We now have the 49ers and Jags that are open along with whatever teams you guys decide to open up

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Nate I dont have access to psn but I can check who has joined the league on the ea website and compare that to who has checked in here...The only thing I dont have access to is our waiting list..Or should I just do a first come first serve on the remaining teams?

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Actually Jeremy I think the waiting list has a "list" of people in order at the moment. I seem to remember seeing it anyway.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

This is it.

9. Jeremy

Dunlap has taken the Jags..

10. Jeremy

Looks like 49ers and Pats open now..I will check to see who else hasnt logged in.

Edit: Opened up the Steelers. Owner was listed as sweetlouis but he hasnt checked in to the forum or joined the league.

Edit: Steelers have been taken by zf10..He was 4th on the waiting list but I bumped him up and gave him steelers. Pata and 49ers still open.
    Also, Nate I saw that Irod left the dynasty tonite.? Any info on this?? Browns might be open also

Edit: Pats now taken by coachgaddy another from our waiting list. Only 49ers and maybe Browns and Cards now open

11. Jeremy

Waiting List:
    1. Seth Dunlap(sdunlap)(psn-GitRDone_Cougs)---Jags
    2. Rich Fragiacomo-RCF33-49ers-(Waiting on confirmation..pm sent)
    3. Joe Fitzgerald--Hasnt logged on since 10-9
    4. Adam Ross--adross33--Browns-Waiting on confirmation..pm sent
    5. Coach Gaddy---(psn-mgaddyrt)Pats
    6. Zack Faulkner---(psn-zf10)Steelers
    7. Sammy Mitchell
    8. Red