1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Need some input for an OMFL.com blog

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Need some input for an OMFL.com blog

I want to do a Chiefsman's Corner episode, but with so much good content out there, it's tough to find something to do it on.

So I need some owner input. What would YOU guys like me to do an article on? Do you have any ideas as to what I could do it on? Give me some ideas - I'm bored and on the way to another losing season, so I've got to do something to cure the boredom in between losses.

So any ideas you have - as odd as they may be, the odder, the better - I'd like your input so I can do an article on it for the forums!

There is no prize if I use your idea. Just the pride involved with helping me make an article. :)

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

1st year owners, Injury bugs-who's been injured, this years rookies who looks like they might have a great rookie season,

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Big trades, big Free agent signings

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

disappointing teams/players so far, surprising teams/players so far

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

All good ideas. I might run with first year owners/teams they have.

Although I might be asking a stupid question here: who are first time OMFL owners this year? I was gone for a bit, so there are a few names I don't recognize that may have come in while I was gone.

6. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Hulk
    Cali Buc
    controllerabuser
    GAbeastmode?(not sure)
    stevenrhscan?(not sure

some came at the end of last years game

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

controllerabuser and CALi BUCC are the 2 brand new owners. HulkHagen, GA Beastmode and StevenRhysCann were with us at least in season 3 of Madden 10

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

thanks man, I wasnt sure. Iknew they came at the end of the season but I never played any of them. Only 2 would make it not much to talk about

9. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

i played week 16/17 of season 3. so id say im new. i basically grabbed a spot when it was open.

10. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

i'm down...