Need someone to do OFFL-W Offseason

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Mike E, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Need someone to do OFFL-W Offseason

Monday Night 9est.

I am Florida State. Goin to Vegas, gone from mon-thursday.

My recruiting is pretty bad heading in to the offseason. Just keep things normal, go after the guys I targeted. Read up on the rules on the OFFLW board.

Cut players that have no chance, but don't cut anyone if you dont need to.

Persuade all guys to stay. Especially skill guys, Like lonnie pryor if he decides to split. Him and Rodney smith (WR)

Let me know what info you need to download my account. PM me.

Naturally, please be trustworthy(y)

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Hey guys, I am the commish of this league. The help would be great since we are doing the offseason in one night and don't want joe to miss the whole thing. Just let him know if you can make it and I will get you set up. One note though WR rodney Smith cannot be persuaded to stay since he finished top 5 in hiesman (weird that he got on the list the very last week) , everyone else should be fair game to persuade though. The only other thing youll have to watch is recruiting limits which is 2 5 stars, 7 4 stars and not go over 70 on the roster. If you have any questions that night I will be on the mic to answer them. Thanks to anyone who can help!

3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Damn rodney smith!!!!

4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

also, since I cant recruit for crap, I am allowed to have my 8 4*s in place of a 5*. Is that correct?