1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Need someone to fill in for Tradition 2 Off-Season Sunday Night

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by theSANDMAN215, Dec 2, 2010.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Could someone fill it for an hour or two Sunday night, starting at 9:00 PM est? I won't be home until around 10:00 or 10:30 est, and need someone to fill in for me until then.

I'll probably just retire from the dynasty, and then let someone join in as South Carolina, and once I get home, just have you retire and let me rejoin. I think that's easier than giving someone my xbox live info, then having to reboot it all over on my xbox when I get home.

Thanks.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Pretty sure I'll be around to help out Sandman.

3. theSANDMAN215

Cool, thanks a ton. I'll post later with the details. I'll probably tether my iphone to my laptop to see the off-season recruiting list, and then just retire from the league on Sunday, and then just let you join and recruit in the offseason until I get home.

Thanks.

4. theSANDMAN215

Hey BBJ is going to do it for me. Thanks though.