1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Need time for this week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Dec 18, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I keep getting a disc unreadable error.

I've tried everything - reset lazor eye, deleted all my files, uninstalled and reinstalled game.

Went and rented another game and got disc unreadable error with it also.

This is not my xbox, but I wasn't having any issues with it until yesterday. I'm going to need time to go buy another one, if I don't get one by tomorrow you can put me on AP.

bullshit

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Im pretty sure it IS your Box.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

It's definately not, I can play multiple other games online. I can enter the OD, do my recruiting, but once I play the game it gives me the error.

At first it kicked me out right at the kickoff, then I deleted all my files and I was able to start and exhibition game and play, practice for a decent amount of time, and then we got about four plays in before I got the disc unreadable against max.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

^^ Oh....I didnt know all that...lol, yea youre def right.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Who knows..

If it were my xbox I think it'd work because I had the game installed when it was brand new and clean...

Anyways, I'm going in to trade mine in and get a used one, rent another one, or just buy a new one. Should be back around 7 pm central in time for a late game, Max.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

So apparently it IS the xbox!!!

I just bought a brand new game, go through an entire possession and score and I get the error again.
    My mom said she is gonna get my little bro a new xbox tomorrow...if not then I guess I'm done here lol. Sucks

7. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

should have stuck with your gut Ike

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I was just trying to be nice and help little Wes with his feelings.....I know it was, cuz when I had my Disc read error shit, I had to get a new Xbox.