Need time for this week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Dec 18, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I keep getting a disc unreadable error.

I've tried everything - reset lazor eye, deleted all my files, uninstalled and reinstalled game.

Went and rented another game and got disc unreadable error with it also.

This is not my xbox, but I wasn't having any issues with it until yesterday. I'm going to need time to go buy another one, if I don't get one by tomorrow you can put me on AP.

bullshit

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Im pretty sure it IS your Box.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

It's definately not, I can play multiple other games online. I can enter the OD, do my recruiting, but once I play the game it gives me the error.

At first it kicked me out right at the kickoff, then I deleted all my files and I was able to start and exhibition game and play, practice for a decent amount of time, and then we got about four plays in before I got the disc unreadable against max.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

^^ Oh....I didnt know all that...lol, yea youre def right.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Who knows..

If it were my xbox I think it'd work because I had the game installed when it was brand new and clean...

Anyways, I'm going in to trade mine in and get a used one, rent another one, or just buy a new one. Should be back around 7 pm central in time for a late game, Max.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

So apparently it IS the xbox!!!

I just bought a brand new game, go through an entire possession and score and I get the error again.
    My mom said she is gonna get my little bro a new xbox tomorrow...if not then I guess I'm done here lol. Sucks

7. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

should have stuck with your gut Ike

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I was just trying to be nice and help little Wes with his feelings.....I know it was, cuz when I had my Disc read error shit, I had to get a new Xbox.