Need to Advance!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Need to Advance!!!!

Guys,

Not sure if Nate is gone, but hopefully somebody else has the proverbial keys to the car here.

Lets advance ASAP so we can get the final 3 games of the season in and move to the offseason by week end!

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Seconded

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Just read the scheduling thread. . .NFC championship scheduled in about 6 hours. Need to get advanced.

Anybody who knows nate personally might want to give him a call/text.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Um...calm down folks...some of us work...I have the commish tag and am logging in now...

Sorry I have to make money to pay for electricity and internet.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Its getting almost to the point where I am not being able to keep up..I do alot of work offshore in the Gulf of Mexico and I am without ps3 access for 5-6 days sometimes. If this thing keeps getting pushed to go faster I am going to have to bow out. Either that or move in with one of you guys as I cant pay the mortgage anymore..

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

relax Jeremy ;) its just the postseason that's like this. do you really want us to way 13 more days before the OMFL bowl? thats what our set 5 day pace would put us at.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Must be nice to be in the playoffs, with all your swanky offenses and talent and whatnot... ;)