Need you Futbol guys help...

Discussion in 'Tradition Soccer' started by RynoAid, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

post in this thread about your experience in the league and encourage others to take a look at joining for our Season 2.

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/235052.page

thanks guys.

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

For some reason it won't let me post over there. It looks as if they had some sort of issue over the weekend but you guys apparently didn't have an issue. I've posted in that forum many times before with no issue so hopefully it's just down for the time being. The problem was that there wasn't even a icon for me to log in.

4. hedache

hedache Walk On

Do you really think ea forums are the best place to recruit solid responsible club owners? Everyone stops by there, I can see people jumping in and then not sticking with this easily. Not to be a party pooper, but I kinda am... Bare with me :)

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

No one said it was the best place, just another avenue to recruit from and spread the word on TSO.

6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

If you have ideas, feel free to let me know. We have posts up and OS and EA UK... is there somewhere else you would recruit FIFA players?

9. hedache

hedache Walk On

I came from OS. I feel like people in OS would be more reliable than some random guy from EA forums, just prejudice though :) I'm excited about this league for having members that don't quit till the end (like myself, I don't mind losing as long as I'm having fun). I don't want that to change. I think 20 great members is better than 40 average people. And then when some of those leave, you will have to fill more spots, and the dynamics of the league will also be effected. I thought what we have right now is good numbers for 2 divisions. Quick seasons that will keep the interest at top. Just my opinion ofcourse. :)

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

If i would have stopped recruiting NCAA players after the first 12 guys i had in my Dynasty.... this site wouldn't exist. I want to reach all sim based, community oriented coaches out there and continue to grow the FIFA side of the site far beyond just one premier league.

11. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

You could post something over at NCAAstrategies. Maybe more for clubs, I know a month ago they had a decent club going but with only 4 or 5 guys they have a hard time getting games in with every online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.