Need your advice, you may be the same way

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Jordan Kleinedler, May 26, 2012.

1. Jordan Kleinedler

Jordan Kleinedler Walk On

I am very excited for the release of NCAA football 13, and get so antsy leading up to release. This has led me to buy EA sports season ticket to get the release 3 days early. I have done the midnight release with NCAA,$ Madden, and Call of Duty for a few years now. I love going at midnight and being apart of that, but amazon has the deal for $44.99 going on. Being impatient because I'm so excited, I would pay for shipping so I received on release date. Saves money but that takes away from the midnight release fun. Should I go with the amazon cheaper price and wait for delivery and pass up midnight release? Or should I stick to tradition and go to midnight release so I can stay up and play with friends etc. Figured other people may be pondering the same thing, and some its a no brainer.

2. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

I beleive release day shipping is .99 or free at amazon. If you have the funds, you could do the amazon deal-get it for $45, go get the game at midnight, and when you recieve the game from amazon, return that one to the store for $60.

3. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Unfortunately, I think Gamestop gives you your money on a Gamestop card instead of cash. I may be wrong though.

4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Its tough. I went Amazon, I think its a no brainer. I don't think you'd regret saving all that money.

On pre-orders they should give you cash back

5. Jordan Kleinedler

Also, with the amazon pre-order you get the nike pro combats for the 4 or 5 specific teams. Im still kind of hung up in the air, because friends will want to go do the midnight release. I also heard that EA won't add the uniforms for purchase at a later time. I wonder if thats true.

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Is the amazon deal still going on?

7. Jordan Kleinedler

Yes, $44.99 with the combat jerseys. I want to find out if their is any other way you can get them. And if you pre-order through gamestop you get 3 heisman challenge players (Tebow, Leinhart, and Ingram).

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    If I wasn't getting the game early from EA, I would just get it from a Mom and Pop a few days early.

If anyone is in Columbus and needs a hookup close to release let me know.

9. Jordan Kleinedler

Every year I would try my hardest to find a place where I could get a copy early. This year I will have season ticket so just going to take advantage of that until the release.