Need Your Help

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 22, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Need Your Help

At the moment I can't see anyone's recruits, so I can't get my content done. Now I see Diddy puts who signed where up during the weekly updates but I have no idea where he gets that.

What I need to know is just a couple things until it shows up in the OD:

How many of each (i.e 5stars 4stars) you have and who's your top recruit. I'm going to add a little bit more but I'll have to wait until it unlocks. But for now that can hold me over.

How's recruiting goin' for everyone that doesn't coach Florida? I'm gettin' close to a couple recruits and I'm actually losing to Virginia on one of 'em. Don't know what their telling this kid but I can't catch 'em for anything.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I take it off the weekly update when we advance on dynasty wire. Copy paste and there it is. Top recruit I'm going after is Matthew Rice I believe.

3. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

I'm at work right now and can't access much, but I did manage to sign a 4* recruit. His name is Eric Wright (insert NWA reference here) and he plays tackle. I was gonna put together a quick update once I get some more information.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Freakin Tennessee is killin me on 2 of my top 3. I'm really sucking it up right now...no 5*'s on my board, probably 7-8 4*'s and the rest 3. Got 1 commitment from a 2* MLB.

Get ya some more info in a bit.

5. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

I have no commits, I have 8 guys I am in there top 3, hopefully I can snag in a recruit here I had 2 visits this week, I'll give u my top recruit when I sign back on the ps3.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Still need some help... if you don't have any commits just post that you don't have any in here pleast

7. onaradio34

I've only got 1 commit so far...2* MLB Justin Mcafee. And he's a damn Juco Junior.

Friggin Diddy is lighten it up...#1 class...1 5* and 8 4*

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I just got my first commit.... A 3* Punter!!!.... I'm so happy:)

Nevermind, I can see top classes now

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Stay off my damn SS!!!!!! Did you notice the kid is 6'7??

10. onaradio34

He'll yeah I did. I promised him the starting shooting guard spot also, lol. You were way ahead but I got a X2 with him and racked in like 900+ points. I new you would be pissed when you saw he visited Miami and Still bumped me to #1.

11. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Damn..900..the highest I can get is 400

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Didn't help we got our asses handed it to us either, lol. Damn, your bout to get him because I didn't have the times 2 this week but don't think I'm giving up. With a 900 pt week you have the lead, I thought my 400 point week was good:(

13. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

fuck these sliders this is pathetic

14. onaradio34

I agree with ya since you are Tech. Not sure what playbook you got with Tuberville there, but if you running the Air Raid, my prayers are with ya. There is no way you can just line up in shotgun and throw on the CPU.

I've done some studying by watching replays and freezing the play a lot. The CPU makes up their own defenses. For example, say you run curls against a Cover 3 zone defense, one of the outside WR will be should be open since the CB are playing outside deep coverage. Depending on what formation the CPU chooses, a LB or nickleback will blanket one of the curls. But, when playing the CPU on Heisman, the other cornerback will not drop into his deep zone assignment. He will sit on your curl route because the CPU knows you don't have a receiver running to that now unoccupied zone.

Another of my favorites is when they run a zone and blitz every defender that does not have a receiver running in their zone. That would be fine if the CPU didn't make that decision pre-snap so that the only area they cover is the EXACT area you have receivers running.

It's BS I know. I would just change offenses and be done with it.

15. NDCOLTS1979

I run Pro style offense. I dont run the air raid havent all year. Im talking about the offense of the cpu. Its pathetic i can never get pressure on their qb even if i throw the wolves at them they still pick everyone up. I barely have 3 seconds to throw the ball. When they only rush 4. Its a joke and if i happen to get a big play then i get holding called. Seriously something needs to change. My wr barely ever get open i drop so many passes yet they never drop any. I have to throw deep everytime anymore to move the ball. So i dont run the air raid. so its not my offense selection causing the problem

16. onaradio34

What D are you running, who do you control, how is you D rated?

I'm not having too much difficulty playing D unless it against a no-huddle (Clemson) or turn the ball over a lot.

I used to be a hardcore 3-4 guy but have been absolutely raped with that D. Switched to a 4-3 and moved from controlling a MLB to the SS. The only reason I use the SS is because no one else does and I thought it might throw guys off in user games. After about a week and a half, I'm doing pretty good with him.

I run man about 65-75% of the time and blitz about 50% out of man. I rarely use cover 2. It's usually a blitz, cover 1 with a LB middle zone, cover 1 with MLB spy, or straight up QB contain if I'm getting run on outside.

For Zone I blitz about 30-40% of the time and run a lot of zone blitzes that have the SS dropping into a short zone on the right side of the field. Reason being, most blitzes leave the flat open and CPU eats you up with it. By using the SS in that zone, I can come over and make the tackle after a 5-6 yd gain instead of it being a 15yd gain for the CPU.

As for the CPU running game, I don't know. I haven't had that much trouble containing the run except for a few times the CPU will bust a big one on me.

Not talk in about you, but I think some guys might just be sitting in cover 3's all game waiting for the CPU to get sacked or throw picks. Saw that a lot in '10 but will get ya killed in '11

17. NDCOLTS1979

I run strickly man coverage i think my d is rated b- or something i usually control the ss. Plus every team i have played except user game is 100 percent no huddle. I have been thrown on for over 600 yards almost every game. my guys wont cover their assigned guys at times someone is always open somewhere. only time i go zone is around endzone because there isnt much room to cover there. i run 4-3 all the time. I was even beat my last game against Iowa St on a 99 yd td pass with 18 seconds left playing prevent defense.

18. onaradio34

Ok, you win.

19. NDCOLTS1979

Im just trying to find someone who can possibly help me figure out my issue with this team on defense. cause my defense makes me sick lol

20. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Are we going to 7 min? I thought I read that somewhere.

21. onaradio34

The 4-3 D all the time might pose a problem. So you never go dime or nickel?

Just because the CPU can cover your WR's with LB's doesn't mean you can do the same to them. If there are 3WR's on the field, I'm getting out of the 4-3.

One thing that may help ya get some pressure is to use the quick audible to blitz whoever is covering the RB. If you are using a safety playing over the top coverage, you'll have to manually cover the HB.

Example: CPU comes out in ACE Slots. I may run Cover 1 Robber out of Nickel Strong. Whichever LB is covering the RB, audible him to blitz using R1 then left on R3 for the left side LB or R3 right for the right side LB. Use the safety to manually cover the HB if he goes out on a route. You'll get an extra blitzer, still have a LB playing zone over the middle, and if the RB stays in to block, you can keep deep coverage with the safety. And never, ever, ever, use press coverage.

22. onaradio34

I'm pretty sure my last game was 7 minutes. On the dynasty setup menu, it says 7 minutes.

23. NDCOLTS1979

Last game was 7 minutes. No i would say 80 percent of the time i use 4-3 but alot of it is because i have played nothing but no huddle teams. By the time i try to pick a defense in another formation my time has ran out. Maybe things will be different against a team other than this annoying spread. It kills me and thats all i have played against except for Texas who was a user and my defense played pretty good that game

24. onaradio34

Yeah, you're on your own with that no-huddle biz. Clemson did whatever they wanted on me. I'm lucky I haven't had anyone but them. Miss St did it part of the time I believe and they put up 42 and beat me.

25. NDCOLTS1979

Lol well damn thats all i have played so far. I mean its crazy havent had anyone not do the no huddle. Im trying some new things now so if i figure it out ill let u know lol